Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year :)




Annyeong !
Haaa. Not chinese people only yang boleh makan besar tau ?
Hahaha. My family pon boleh.
Btw, lepas I abes keje kol 6 cmtu.
Balik umah then siap siap nak kuar makan.
But, after sampai umah tu rupe2 nye Pak Ngah and family ade sekali :)
Then, at 8 o'clock kitorang sume gerak dari umah.
Ni restaurant yang kitorang pergi ;)
Okay ! before that, kak nat ajak g makan kat sunway :)

*Hakhak. Tarbush Restaurant *

Urm. yang x best nye aku da makan kat umah ;(
Kalau aku tau la makanan dier sedap giler nak mim mim.
Kompom !! memang aku takan makan dari pagi. hakhak.
(teruk sangat tu ! )
Btw, the environment pon tenang.
Tempat best and exclusive :)
And I'll give 5 star for this restaurant.
Nanti nak ajak Micky makan kat sini lah :D
Enjoy the other picture y'all !
Bye Bye :)





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment