Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Introduce OUR Park Yoohwan :)


* i want his headphone so badly *

Annyeong everyone !
Well, today I will tell you about my 1st lover :)
Micky Yoochun ? Na'ah ! But about his lovely brother a.k.a my brother in law.
Hakhak :) ( PERASAN ! )
Hey ! Biarlah !
Did you know that Yoochun already buy a car for his brother ?
Yupyup ! I'm so jealous with him.
Btw, I'm not gonna talking about this.
The main point is I want to talk about Ricky new drama.
You guys know right that he already debuted as an actor ?
And yeahhh ! The drama called Shiny Shiny Shining.
I dunno what's that mean TAPI when I tengok preview drama tu.
I think it's quite interesting to watch :)
Hehehe.
Lastly, this is the a lil bit preview for his drama :) ENJOY !







You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment