Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ottokhae ?


Huh ! Ottokhae oppa ?
Nan ottokhae ?
Semua benda yang ade kat aku ni semua nye salah.
Haishhh ! serba salah lah I di buat nya.
Before this, maybe it's my own fault la kan ?
sebab x make up segala. Oooyeahh ! I hate make up tebal2.
Just using foundation, eye liner, and lipstick.
That's all ! Bila time kuar hang out pon same je pakai macam ni.
Then ? kenape mesti Sir Hairi cakap I ni macam x penah make up !
Hey ! Listen here.
I make up habes2an tau sampai habes I punye eye liner tu pon ko x nampak ke ?
Aigoo ~
Sekarang I da maju sikit, so I pakai eye shadow.
Pahtu ? x nampak jugak ? You nak suh I pakai ape lagi ?
Nak suh make up tebal macam mate panda ke ?
Then, you should call mr and mrs panda to work kat KFC tu. Huh !
Okay ! bukan I tanak make up tebal just for work actually.
Sebenarnye I da pakai da. but ade la 2 or 3 orang cakap I ni make up tebal giler.
Make up salah, x make up pon salah.
Then ? I nak buat ape lagi ?
Oohh okay ! One more time. She's perfect for everything.
Best ah kau kan kene puji ? Tapi biarlah.
I try my best pon orang x pandang.
So. serah je la pada takdir.
Malas da asek nak kene tension, tension and tension je.

Tata titi tutu ~


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment