Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, February 4, 2011

Makan Besar :D



Annyeong !
Before it's too late just want to wish.
Happy Chinese New Year !
Hakhak :) I x smbut okay ?
Just wishing for all chinese people.
Btw, hari ini gaji triple but the bad thing is dapat tau maybe gaji sikit untuk bulan ni.
Urghhh ! Eswan yang Star 3 gaji slalu masyuk pon skang x brpe nak masyuk kot.
Cian dier !
And not certain people. I think all staff dapat gaji ciput :(
Urm. sangat pelik tau !

Okay ! Just forget about work.
Let talks about my family la kan ?
Hari ini Kak Nat and abang long ajak g makan makan.
Hakhak. and semua family member's ade.
I mean like angah and kak huda, pak ngah and family :)
Tu baru sikit, belom sume datang makan makan.
Mybe pokai la jugak kan kalau ramai2 sbb tempat yang kak nat reserved pon sangat la class.
Hahaha. but bukan selalu :)
That restaurant name called Tarbusa.
Urmm. arabian style tau !
Btw, we taking a picture but x sempat nak upload hari ni.
Maybe tomorrow ? Buleh kan ?
hakhak. :)
Bye bye !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment