Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, February 20, 2011

SS3 Here I Come ♥


* the banner of SS3 *

Yeeehaaa !
Hahaha. Mesti korang cam..
What's the problem dude ? Kan kan ?
Btw, at 19th of February. Me and my friends already buy an SS3 ticket :)
Ooooyeahh !
Nak tau cerita dier ?
Fyi, kitorang bertolak dari Brunsfield ( umah Ziera ) dalam pukul 7am.
Then. we arrived at Sungei Wang Plaza dlm kol 7 stengah gitu.
And. you know what ?
Da ramai manusia2 yang berkerumun kat situ. Ooohemmjay !
It's freaking me out bile dapat tau ade yang siap overnight lagi :)
After that, nak di pendek kan cerita.
We got the ticket almost at 3pm. Haaa ! Amek kau !
But.. I x berape suke sangat tempat yang I dapat tu.
Dalam hati cam kalau x beli pon tape.
Orang laen kompom cam ' Whattt are you talking about ? '
Hahaha. sebab I dapat rockpitt kot. Tempat yang paling mahal.
And I should thank god sbb cam tmpt tu hampir2 nak sold out.
Well, I pergi with my friends yang memang fans gegiler cam I :)
Here we are.


* kim. sunhi. yura *


* the SS3 rock pitt ticket *

Okay then. I just can't wait to meet my bias, EUNHYUK !
Eunhyuk ahh ! wait for me ya ?
Love ya !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment