Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hanya TUHAN saja yang TAHU ;'(


Ya Allah !
What should I do ? I can't take this anymore ;'(
Just take my life away, please ! Jebal !
I feel so sad right now. Ape salah I ?
Why you make me cry so badly ? Kenape mesti salah orang lain I pulak yang kene marah ?
I know that I'm not very perfect but please understand that I'm still learning.
Everything is about HER.
Her, her and her ! Why ?
Everything that I'm doing all day long is just a joking to you, huh ?
You know what I feel right now ?
Sad plus angry ! Marah sangat sangat :(
You are the poor manager that I know. Very poor. Ba Alif Ba Ya !
Manager yang memang pilih kasih ! Dah jelas terang dan nyata.
Tak payah nak suluh suluh dah.
Just bagitau je kat I yang ko tu tanak bagi I morning duty.
Just tell me ! Susah sangat ke ?
Kalau x pon just tell me suruh benti keje.
Aku pon x ingin la nak keje kat sane lame2.
Just macam no future at all !
Pahtu. ko nak bagi si MANGKUK tu keje dari morning sampai midnight pon aku x kesah lah !
Star 2 la star 3 lah segala. ade aku kesah ?
Dia tu star sampai 10 pun education still SPM lah !
Orang x pndang pon ko punye star tu.
Ko jangan la nak berlagak sangat. arasseo ?
Aku keje kat situ pon sebab terpaksa !
Don't worry. just count my few days work at KFC.
Just wait and see. I'm gonna quit !
Macam yang ko nak sangat !





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment