Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Photoshoot [ Part Two ]


Annyeong !
Part two about photoshoot ! Wow !
Sangat glamour ye I skang ?
Okay ! First thing that I want you guys to know.
It's not about photoshoot about my brother and his car.
But. It's about my photoshoot.
Btw, just photoshoot biase biase je.
About the Xclusive Fitness website ;)
Then for today photoshoot is about Aerobic.
Hehehe. I loike ! Even ari ni punye step I buat ntah ape ape je.
Maybe sbb I excited kan ade photoshoot !
Hahaha :) Ooohemmjayy !
Then. this monday pulak.
will be photoshoot for dance class pulak :)
Yeayyy ! X sabar rase nye.
Will update about it later..
after the photographer masuk kan picture dalam website gym.
Bye Bye !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment