Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sad song ? YES ! sad story ? NO !




* Tturuwap dubap dubap *


Annyeong ! It's Kim again :)
First thing I just want to say that..
I'm not gonna mumbling anything about my work in this post.
Because yesterday I've got and Off day :)
And I don't know what to talk and mumbling about my work.
OFF DAY ?! Yeay or not ?
For me it's not. Ye ah kan ? nanti keje dari selasa sampai ahad macam da tade cuti.
No, no, no ! sangat x best.
Did I say tanak cakap pasal kerja tadi ? hakhak.
Cakap jugak kan ? Apedaaa.
Urm. sebenarnye I write at this blog sekarang sebab nak share something.
I mean bukan something yang important for me and y'all.
But something yang I suke. You know what I mean ?
Korang tau kan I love music. Music is my life.
Yup ! That's true.
FYI. this is another song that captured my heart and ear to listen it everyday.
It's fresh from our DBSK. ( Homin ) The truth is banyak lagi lagu diorang yang baru.
But, this only two song yang I buleh layan. I mean can become my favorite.
Ehe. I love ' How Can I ' lyric and ' She ' song :)
Enjoy y'all.







You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment