Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eunhyuk always in my HEART :'(

* my sweet monkey, Hyukjae *

Annyeong guys !
Mesti korang tertanye tanye kan why my caption just like sedih semacam.
Hahaha. Nothing happen la. :)
Okay ! The truth is about my Muzika tu. You know what I mean, right ?
Halaa.. meaning kalau cam korang bukak my blog ni kan tetibe ade lagu.
And you guys just like ' Eh ! lagu ape tu ? sedap nye ! '
( Okay ! maybe not all of you guys suke lagu ni )
But. who cares ? It's my favorite song.
( Erghh ! banyak betol lagu favourite budak ni kan ? )
Hahahah. Mesti la. Korang pon mesti banyak lagu favourite kan ?
Okay ! Back to the right post.
The song that played 24 hours in my blog is from Eunhyuk. ( My sweetheart )
Btw, the original track is from Nell the Korean Indie Band.
But, Eunhyuk sing it again at Sukira Kiss The Radio for the last time.
I'm not telling you that he will leave Sukira forever but just for temporarily reason.
Because he will be busy about his Suju- M promotion.
You know right that he already become a part of the Suju-M member :)
But. don't worry. He will come back again and being EunDJ for us.
Love him always. Will post the english translation for this song tomorrow.
Jalga :D


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment