Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Like Weather by Micky Yoochun ♥




This is the new song that I've heard and makes my heart melt with his lovely voice :)
The lovely voice by Micky Yoochun.
Ooohemjay ! Rase nak nanges and at the same time nak pengsan jugak !
Btw, this song is not a new song for this year.
But, I just found this song in youtube when I'm searching for others song :)
Then. when I heard this, it makes me fall in love.
And for sure in love with the owner, too .
Because it's my lovely boyfies
I tanak cakap banyak ! I just want to share with you guys this song and also the lyric :)
Enjoy !



A lil bit blue or not, the voice is not too cloudy.
I couldn't have prepared the umbrella to avoid that falling pain.
I look like a fool cause I'm not used to it.
I only hide my tears which couldn't run anymore.
In the time that make me know the smile of my love.
I might be dried up like yesterday's rain.
I've worried to say every words.
I only hide my tears which couldn't run anymore.
In the time that make me know the smile of my love.
I might be dried up like yesterday's rain.
My heart is coming to ache cause I couldn't erase you like this.
I might be waiting cause I'm still cloudy :)

That was the english translation for the song.
I want to write the lyric in roman or hanguk.
But. I'm thinking about my readers.
That korang for sure takan understand the meaning right ?
( Haha. tanak ngaku la tu ! )
I tulis english translation it's because I want you to deeply understand the lyric.
Just macam sedih je kan kalau dengar and at the same time korang bace lirik dier ?
Haaa. That's for now.
Annyeong !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment