Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, February 14, 2011

Miss him :'( ♥ ♥


      Annyeong !
      Did you know the person that I miss so much ?
      It's not Micky. it's Eunhyuk :) My 2nd lover.
      Hahaha.After their comeback with Bonamana and No Other.
      I rarely check the news about him. Mane x nye kan ?
      Eun pon cam busy for their SS3 tour segala.
      Then. me also busy working from morning to evening.
      And I'm staying with Micky ( Ceewahh ! )
      Even. with my friends. We always talking about Micky.
      But actually I really miss him :(
      I miss his smile, his gum, his cuteness, his dance. I mean eveything about him.
      And right now, the thing that I know about him that..
      He's gonna leave Hanguk for the SJ-M comeback.
      They gonna make their promotion at China.
      It's gonna be a long time for him to stay there.
      And i'll gonna miss him so much !
      But, don't worry ! This 19th February.
      Me and closest friends will buy a ticket for SS3 in Malaysia.
      Then. I'm gonna meet him again ! Haha :)
      Love you Eunhyuk ahh !
      Btw, this is the last song that Eunhyuk sing at Sukira Radio.
      because he's gonna leaving it temporarily :)
      Enjoy !



      Fyi, SJ-M new song finally out.
      The title of their new song is ' Too Perfect '
      Click HERE! to listen the song :)



      You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

      No comments:

      Post a Comment