Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 1)


Ouh yeah, I'm back again with my new fan fiction..even I'm so busy but still my idea still flowing in my head...until I need to write it into my phone's memo...

So, here's my new fan fiction called My Ultimate Bias ;) Enjoyed !!! and hope you guys can feedback again about the story..is it good or not ? tell me..no worries ! I won't bite xDD




Kim Eunda climbing the stairs at the subway station going somewhere…

Eunda : Yeah..finally arrived at Yeouido..going to meet Eunhyuk and his members..yeppieee !!                             

She walk with the paper board in her hand walking to the KBS tv station..

Kim Eunda really loves Eunhyuk from Super Junior…she fall in love with Eunhyuk since she saw him at Sorry Sorry music video at MTV channel..



Eunda : Uwahhh…what group is this ?
Dahae : Super Junior…
Eunda : Ouh really ?

That time she doesn’t even look at other members…her eyes just looking at someone in the middle of the dance with his glasses and really good in dance…

Eunda : What his name ? *point with her finger*
Dahae : That one ? He’s Eunhyuk..the machine…
Eunda : Machines ? waeyo ?
Dahae : He’s really good at dancing..
Eunda : Aah, no wonder…

After Music Bank finished, Eunda going to the place that fans can see their idols clearly..
When Eunda waiting for her favorite group..she heard someone said…

ELF 1 : I heard that Super Junior oppas will be moving to other condominium..
ELF 2 : Mwo ? waeyo ??
ELF 1 : I don’t know..I hope they will move near in my neighborhood..

“ I wish they can move near to my apartment as well…hihihi ! “

It’s been 4 years now Eunda being an ELF..follow her idols when she have a chance..especially about Eunhyuk..she knows everything about him..she is the happiest person in the world when she heard about Eunhyuk’s eomma opened a cake shop called ‘ Tous Les Jours ‘..it’s like that Eunhyuk give her an opportunity to go and meet him closely..

Dahae : Yaa…Eunda ssi..don’t you feel tired followed your idols everywhere ?
Eunda : Ani…I like it..
Dahae : But it’s been 3 years now..
Eunda : Nope…3 and half years …9th March next year will be our 4th anniversary..
Dahae : Whatever…

1 week later..

Eunda : Unnie…I’m going now..gonna be late seeing Eunhyuk at Tous Les Jours…
Dahae : Yaa…you going to meet him again ? you already met him last night at SBS Inkigayo..
Eunda : Unnie..it’s different…
Dahae : No..it’s the same..what happen to you ?
Eunda : Hihi…nothing happen..I just want to see my bias…that’s all..
Dahae : Don’t forget to buy me something there..
Eunda :  Okay..

When Eunda search her phone while walking to the lift..she bumped to someone…



Eunda : Huh ? I’m sorry… *look at the people that she bumped to* * shocked*
Eunhyuk : Yaaa..don’t you see me standing here ?
Eunda : I’m….i’m…sorry…I didn’t mean to… *scared*
Eunhyuk : Whatever…

Eunhyuk walk away and left Eunda alone…

‘Is that Eunhyuk ? how come he treated me that way ? Ani..aniyaa..that’s not him…’

Eunda continue walking to the lift while Eunhyuk also stay there waiting for the elevator..She try to see his face clearly and it’s true…it is Eunhyuk…

‘ Omo..omo…ottokhae ? it’s him… ‘

Eunda feels so happy and smile like a crazy people…

Eunhyuk : What are you smiling at ?
Eunda : Aniyaa…I’m just so happy right now..seeing you…
Eunhyuk : Seeing me ? wae ?
Eunda : You are my favorite bias..that’s why ! *excited*
Eunhyuk : If I’m your favorite bias..you shouldn’t bumped me for the first place…
Eunda : Ye ? but I didn’t mean to…
Eunhyuk : Really ? * walk near to Eunda*
Eunda : Huh ? Eunhyuk oppa… what are you doing ?
Eunhyuk : You said that I’m your favorite bias..why you feel scared ?
Eunda : You act so weird…

Suddenly the lift open and Eunhyuk go inside the lift..Eunda go inside as well…



In the lift, Eunhyuk just keep silent and Eunda still thinking why Eunhyuk treat her this way…She heard that Eunhyuk give a really good fan service to his fans..but why not her?
At Tous Les Jours, Eunda arrived early and take a sit that can see her bias clearly…Five minutes later, Eunhyuk came and other fans already started to scream when seeing him with his cute sunglasses…Eunda also join the other fans…
All of the fans take turn to meet their idols…when it comes to Eunda’s turn…
Eunhyuk staring at her…



Eunhyuk : What are you doing here ?

Eunda with her not guilty face just saying…

Eunda : I came here just because I want to meet you…*smiles*
Eunhyuk : Just go back..I don’t want you to be here…you spoiled my mood…
Eunda : Ye ? waeyo ? I didn’t do anything…since I’m your crazy fans..
Eunhyuk : That’s why…
Eunda : Huh ?
Eunhyuk :You are crazy..that’s why I don’t want you to be here…go !!! syuhh !!!
Eunda : Oppa….*sad*
Eunhyuk : Next ~~~

Eunda feel really sad that time…how come Eunhyuk saying that to her…She with her broken heart going back to her house…

Dahae : Where’s my cake ?
Eunda : I didn’t buy any..
Dahae : Huh ? You already saw your lover and forget about buying me anything ?
Eunda : Aniyaaaa…

Then Eunda told what had happened to her that day to Dahae unnie..

Dahae : Mwo ? why he do that to you ?
Eunda : I don’t know..
Dahae : You already told him that you are his crazy fans, right ?
Eunda : Already told him that too..but…
Dahae : But the first thing that I really want to confirm…is it true that Super Junior already moves here ?
Eunda : I think so…since I met Eunhyuk in this floor…or maybe only him ?
Dahae : Ani…ani…with other members I think…
Eunda : Why you look so happy ?
Dahae : You know what ? I like Leeteuk oppa…he’s cute…
Eunda : Mwoyaa ? you love Super Junior too ? why you didn’t say it to me ?
Dahae : Well…not love..but I like…I’m not like you…sacrifice your love just because of Eunhyuk…I still have my own life too..
Eunda : Yeahh…
Dahae : So, after he treated you this way..you still want him to be your beloved bias ?
Eunda : Of course…he just mad at me because I bumped him..that’s all !
Dahae : Are you sure ?
Eunda : Yeah..I said to you before eonni, I will love him no matter what happen…
Dahae : Whatever dear…you should go take a shower…smelly !
Eunda : Eonni !!





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment