Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, March 22, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 12)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_P2q1w3zxU


The next morning, Eunda wake up and saw Eunhyuk not there…

Eunda : Eunhyuk ssi…

Eunda take her towel and going to the bathroom..she try to open the door but it’s locked..

“Omo….did Eunhyuk inside ? Thank god that he locked the door..”

Then, Eunda going to the living room and watching the television…
A few minutes later, Eunhyuk come and sit beside her……he looks so handsome..Eunda just look at Eunhyuk without blinking her eyes..

Eunhyuk : What are you looking at ?
Eunda : Ani….*watch the television*
Eunhyuk : You fall for me, huh ?
Eunda : ………..*not answer*
Eunhyuk : I want to go to Parc Des Buttes Choumont..if you want to come, you should shower now..or I will left you here alone..
Eunda : Ye ? Jamkanman !! give me 20 minutes…
Eunhyuk : 15 minutes is enough..
Eunda : Arasseo..just wait for me…




Eunda get up and going to the bathroom to take shower…Eunhyuk just laugh with Eunda acted…and wait for his wife to get ready…

Eunhyuk and Eunda have some breakfast and go to Parc Des Buttes Choumont..They walk together and take a picture..hang out there for a while…

Eunda : Uwaaa…so beautiful !!!
Eunhyuk : Yeah…
Eunda : Thanks for bring me here…
Eunhyuk : You thanked me ?
Eunda : Ne..waeyo ?
Eunhyuk If you really thanked me for brought you here..then you need to do something for me..
Eunda : Mwohae ?
Eunhyuk : Be my photographer for today…
Eunda : Ye ?
Eunhyuk : You can’t ? Okay..I will remember about this..
Eunda : Jamkanman ! I didn’t told you that I don’t want to..
Eunhyuk : Good…
Eunda : Let me hold your phone…I will take a photo of you..
Eunhyuk : Ani…use your phone…a gift for you…
Eunda : Really ? *excited*

Eunda feels so excited since Eunhyuk gave her permission to take his photo using her phone…

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..what are you doing ?
Eunda : Ye ?
Eunhyuk : You said that you want to take my picture..then what are you waiting for ?
Eunda : Ne..*get up and go towards Eunhyuk* where should I take ?
Eunhyuk : Here…

Suddenly two girls come toward them…



Girl 1 : Hi…are you Super Junior’s Eunhyuk ?
Eunhyuk : Yes..I am *smiles and proud*
Girl 2 : Ouh my god…can we take a picture with you ?
Eunhyuk : Sure..why not…
Girl 1 : Excuse me, miss…can you take our picture together with Eunhyuk ?
Eunda : Huh ? urmm..sure !!

Eunda take Eunhyuk picture while Eunhyuk with his fans get ready..Eunhyuk put his hand to his fans shoulder…

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..you guys should come closer to me…
Girl 1 : Okay…okay…

After they take picture together..the fans thanked Eunhyuk for giving them a chance to take a picture together…

Girl 2 : Kamsahamnida !
Eunhyuk : Welcome…*smiles*

Eunhyuk’s fan walk away and left Eunda and Eunhyuk together…Eunda keep silent while Eunhyuk waving to his fans..

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..what happen to you ?
Eunda : Ani..*walk away from Eunhyuk*
Eunhyuk : Jamkanmanyo ! You must take my picture here …*chase Eunda*

At the meantime, Eunda take so much photo of Eunhyuk there…she didn’t arguing with Eunhyuk about that…They going to many place since they will going back to Seoul the day after tomorrow…







At night,they going to the restaurant for a dinner..while they waiting for their food…

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..what is the place that you like to go to travel ?
Eunda : Ye ?? urmm..Paris and Venice…
Eunhyuk : Really ?
Eunda : Yeah…right now I feel so happy..have a chance to come here..a place that I really want to go…
Eunhyuk : Who did you want to go with ?
Eunda : My Husband…
Eunhyuk : Me ?
Eunda : Well, yes..
Eunhyuk : If you didn’t marry me..then you will come here with someone else ?
Eunda : Of course…why must I go with you if I already have someone else ?
Eunhyuk : Aaaah, you are right ! I forgot about it..
Eunda : *Smiles* Eunhyuk ssi, can I ask you something ?
Eunhyuk : What is it ?
Eunda Can we take our picture together here ?
Eunhyuk : For what ?
Eunda : I love this view…we can saw Eiffel Tower from here too..
Eunhyuk : *call the waiter* Excuse me !

A waiter come toward us..

Waiter : Yes, sir…can I help you ?
Eunhyuk : Can you take our picture ?
Waiter : Sure…

Then they take picture together…

“Oppa…I just wan to take a picture with you for our sweet moments here just because I’m afraid that one day you will leave me “

They going back to their room after that…Eunda go to the bathroom for shower..while Eunhyuk searching for something in his luggage…and found something..



Eunda that already finished showered, get out and saw Eunhyuk hold something..

Eunda : Huh ? that thing…..
Eunhyuk : Isn’t this for a married couple ?
Eunda : Ne…I’d bought that when I’m going back to Dahae’s hometown…
Eunhyuk : Aaaah, then why you keep it by yourself ? you should give me one, right ?
Eunda : But…
Eunhyuk : Gwenchana ! I don’t want it either…
Eunda : Ne ?
Eunhyuk : I still can’t fall in love with you..so, I shouldn’t take that thing…you need to give someone that really loves you..and you loves him too..

Eunda feels really down that night with what Eunhyuk just said…

“ Someone that really loves me ? and I love him too ? “

Eunda just go to bed without talking with Eunhyuk…

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment