Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 4)




listen this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk7XqfSdEus



Eunda walking and end up going to Han River…

When she sit on the bench…she open her bag and search for her phone…

Eunda : Omoo….where is my phone ?

Eunda search it everywhere…in her bag..in her jeans pocket..but the phone is not there…

Eunda : Yaaa…I think I left it at TLJ…paboyaaa !!!

Eunda felt really sad since her phone have so many picture of Super Juniors…at SS3, SS4, Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo…and the disappointed thing is on folder that full with Eunhyuk’s photo…

At Tous Les Jours, Eunhyuk take a rest with other members…he take Eunda’s phone out from his pocket and started to open the picture gallery…

‘ Yaaaa…this girl is really something…almost the picture there is full with Super Junior performance photo…’





Sungmin : Eunhyuk ah, your new phone ?
Eunhyuk : Ne…a gift from my fans..
Donghae : Mwohae ? how come your fans give you a phone ?
Eunhyuk : Because I’m handsome..that’s why !
Sungmin : Please don’t start it again….
Eunhyuk : Hahahhaa…btw, Sungmin ah…can you take my picture ?
Sungmin : Your picture ?
Eunhyuk : Yeah…be my photographer for a while…

Eunhyuk and Sungmin going everywhere at Tous Les Jours to take a picture…

While Eunda already going back to her house….without change her clothes..she just lying on the bed because she felt really tired…

At 10 pm, Eunhyuk and his member get ready to go to their agency for a dance practice…

Ryeowook : Omonim…thank you for today…
Dukboon : Aniyeyo….take this and eat together…
Ryeowook : Omo…
Shindong : Eomma, I want too…
Dukboon : Really ? Jamkanman…
Ryeowook : Yaaa…Shindong ah, you shouldn’t do that…
Dukboon : Yaa..gwenchana…I can make a new one tomorrow…
Shindong : Gomawo, eomma !
Eunhyuk : Yaaa…yaaaa…who’s calling my mum, eomma ?
Ryeowook : Wae ? you called my mum,eomma as well…what’s the matter ?
Eunhyuk : Hahaha…eomma, we get going now, okay ? will going to your house this weekend.. * hug his mother*
Dukboon : Ne..be careful !
Eunhyuk : You too…



While Eunhyuk get into the van…some of them take their phone out and others just talking into others…Eunhyuk take the phones out again..and see the photo that already be taken by Sungmin…

‘Urmm..Sungmin can be a great photographer…’

Eunhyuk take a few selca…then he just look at the view outside..and it’s really a great night..

Donghae : Yaa..you thinking about what ? me ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..I’m not thinking about anyone..just enjoyed the view..
Sungmin : Thinking about her girlfriend…
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaaa ? I’m not..I don’t have a girlfriend…
Donghae : Really ? are you cheating on me ?
Eunhyuk : I will not ! hahaha…
Shindong : A liar…
Eunhyuk : Ye ? what do you mean by a liar ?
Shindong : Everything that you said, girlfriend…your new phone..everything is a lie..
Sungmin : Really ? Shindong ah, how did you know ? is it true, Eunhyuk ssi ?

‘ How did Shindong know about it ? about the phone ? ‘

Shindong : I didn’t know..I’m just guessing…
Eunhyuk : Yaaaaa…..
Sungmin & Donghae : Hahahaha…
Eunhyuk : Don’t you ever do that again, arasseo ?

After that, all the members just continue with what they doing..

At the apartment, Dahae come back for a while since she need to pack some of her clothes…going to the sauna…and she go to Eunda’s room and found out that Eunda already fall asleep…



Dahae : Eunda ssi…wake up..you didn’t even change your clothes..
Eunda : Urmm….Dahae eonni, what are you doing here ? I thought you have a plan to overnight with your friends…
Dahae : Ne…overnight at the sauna…that’s why I came here for a while just to pack my things…how’s your day ?
Eunda : A bad day today..
Dahae : Waeyo ? Eunhyuk mad at you again ?
Eunda : Ani…I lost my phone…
Dahae : Mwo ? When ? Where ?
Eunda : I think I lost it at Tous Les Jours…
Dahae : Yaaa….
Eunda : So many fans there…maybe that’s why…
Dahae : But in that phone have so many photos of Super Junior, right ?
Eunda : Ne..that’s why I’m so sad…Eunhyuk’s photo as well..
Dahae : Why don’t you go there again and ask the staff there ?
Eunda : I can’t since…
Dahae : Since what ? Since Eunhyuk doesn’t want you to come there again ? But you still go there, right ? you not gonna give up…
Eunda : I will ask TLJ staff tomorrow…
Dahae : Good ! you don’t want to come ?
Eunda : Ani..I just want to take some rest…
Dahae : Well, okay..my friends already waiting for me outside…be careful…
Eunda : You too, eonni !

At SM practice room, all Super Junior take a rest after finished their dance for the first song…and gonna be continue for their 2nd song…Eunhyuk still practice the dance while others already take a place to take a nap for a while…



Eunhyuk : Sungmin ah, take my picture again ?
Sungmin : Mwoyaa ? again ? how many picture you want me to take ?
Eunhyuk : Please…
Sungmin : Ne…ne…arasseo !!

A few week later….Eunda and Dahae going out together..to buy a new phone..

Dahae : Yaaa..Eunda ssi, pick one !
Eunda : I can’t…
Dahae : Waeyo ?
Eunda : I still want the old phone…
Dahae : But you already asked the TLJ staff, right ? and they said they didn’t saw that phone ?
Eunda : But still..I can’t…just give me a chance another week..if I still didn’t get my phone back..I will buy the new one..
Dahae : It’s gonna be difficult for you to call your friends…
Eunda : Gwenchana…kajja ! we should buy something else…

It’s already 8pm….and Eunda make a decision to go back while Dahae have something to do before going back…they separate at Dongdaemun Station…
After Eunda arrived at her house, she going to the kitchen and want to cook some ramen…but unfortunately..she need to go out again and buy the ramen since the ramen already out of stock..

Eunda : Yaa…going down again ?? but still…why must I feel hungry at this time ?

Eunda take her bag and go out to the Mini Stop..while she waiting for the lift…Eunhyuk come and wait as well…but Eunda doesn’t act excited in front of Eunhyuk since he doesn’t like her to acted that way…

‘ Huh ? feels very awkward..why she didn’t act like she always did ? ‘

When the lift door open…Eunda and Eunhyuk go into the lift at the same time…
Eunhyuk take out something from his pocket..

Eunhyuk : Here it is….
Eunda : *shocked*
Eunhyuk : Yaa..you want to take it or not ?
Eunda : Ne..ne… *take the phone from Eunhyuk* gomapta..*almost cry*
Eunhyuk : I already charge it for you…then you owed me…
Eunda : Ye ?

But Eunda doesn’t hear what had Eunhyuk said since she is very happy get her phone back…

‘ Aahh…my phone still the same…’

When she unlocked the phone…she felt very weird since the screen wallpaper already changed…

Eunhyuk : You said that I’m your ultimate bias..but still in your BOYFRIEND folder..have someone else than me…I already delete your other boyfriends…

The lift open and Eunhyuk just left Eunda inside…

Eunda : Ne ? BOYFRIEND folder ?? Omo..omo…did he…











Eunda just straight open the folder that Eunhyuk said…and feel really shocked and at the same time..she feels happy…There have almost hundreds photo of Eunhyuk’s selca…before the performance, after performance, in the practice room…etc…




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment