Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 13)




listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5AZbJnUCig



Two weeks later, Eunhyuk and Eunda moves to their new house..

Eunhyuk : I need to go right now…need to have a practice for our Super Show…
Eunda : Ne..be careful !



Eunhyuk go out without looking at Eunda..but Eunda doesn’t feel hurt with Eunhyuk reaction..She know that day will come..the day that Eunhyuk will ignore her..

Eunda just cleaning the house and arrange their furniture and things that still in the box..she saw Eunhyuk’s picture that already be framed..

Eunda : Kyeopta ! Eunhyuk ah, suddenly I feel that I shouldn’t marry you…

Eunda talking to Eunhyuk’s picture and hug the frame of Eunhyuk..

Eunhyuk at the practice room..

Donghae : Yaaa…how’s Eunda ? Is she okay ?
Eunhyuk : Well, maybe..
Donghae : Mwoyaa ? You didn’t know about her condition ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..I’m just so busy right now..why must I care about her condition ??
Donghae : Ne ? Eunhyuk ah, what are you talking about ? she’s your wife…

Sungmin that didn’t know what Eunhyuk and Donghae talked about is suddenly come and interfere…

Sungmin : Yaa..Eunhyuk ssi, when you gonna have a baby ? Can’t wait for it..
Eunhyuk : We will never have one..
Shindong : Huh ? Waeyo ?
Eunhyuk : Because it’s not my intention to have a child with her…I’m just using her to stops that gossips..
Yesung : Eunhyuk ah, what happen to you ?
Eunhyuk : It’s nothing…
Donghae : But..I thought you said that before you marry her, you will try to love her…
Eunhyuk : It’s just an excuse to make her marry me..
Yesung : You are so weird ! I shouldn’t let Eunda agreed to married you for the first place…She sick because of you ! She willing to be hurt just because of you…doesn’t even care if someone talking bad about her..but what did you do to her ? Nothing !!
Eunhyuk : Ye ? I’m not doing nothing to her ? I hang out with her…take my selca and photo using her phone..a gift for her ! I brought her to Paris..
Yesung : That’s all ? She hurt so bad that night…the night when you scolded her..I already knew about this and I really want to know about this before..but..she don’t want me to tell you…and also she kept her promise when you said that you don’t want to meet her again…did you see her after the incident ? You met her when you are almost ruined with that gossip…



Yesung walk away and left everyone behind..since he feel really stress about it..while others that heard about this also left Eunhyuk alone..

Donghae : Eunhyuk ah, you already make a big mistakes..
Shindong : You know what ? you are not yourself..you are someone else..it’s not Eunhyuk that I knew…

Eunhyuk just sit there for a while and crying..thinking about hsis acted..what he already do to Eunda..without him realize that he sleeping inside the practice room…

Next morning, he decided to go back home…and saw Eunda already made a breakfast..

Eunda : Eunhyuk ssi, you want to eat ? I just made a breakfast..*smiles*
Eunhyuk : Yaaaa…why you treated me like this ? even I didn’t treated you as my wife ?
Eunda : Eunhyuk ssi…*shocked*
Eunhyuk : Why you do this to me ? Why must you need to take care of my feelings ? Why did you agreed to marry me ? You willing to be hurt for me ? I marry you not because I love you..it’s just because I want to stop that gossip..don’t you think about it ? I scolded you…why you didn’t hate me ??
Eunda : But..I don’t care about it..

Eunda tears fall so fast that time..she can’t hide her feelings again…



Eunhyuk : Aahh, no wonder that you fall sick after I scolded you that night ? you don’t care about that too ? before you marry me..you should think what will I do to after that…
Eunda : But in Paris..you are so different..
Eunhyuk : Yeah..I’m so different..that time I wish that you just leave me alone and go back to Seoul…but you are not !!

Eunhyuk go to the room and close the door…Eunda feel really hurts and her tears keep falling down…She try to think that there is nothing happen between her and Eunhyuk…go to the kitchen and do what she need to do..

“ Ouh god, what did I do now ?? “


A past few days, Eunhyuk tour around the world for their Super Show..and Eunda just acted like nothing happen..go to work as  usual and meet Dahae if she have a free time..



Dahae : Are you okay ?
Eunda : Ye ? ne…I’m okay…
Dahae : You are not okay..Yesung already told me…
Eunda : Told you what ?
Dahae : That Eunhyuk ignored you..
Eunda : ……he just busy with his practice and others…
Dahae : No…it’s not that…
Eunda : Eonni..can we talk about something else ?
Dahae : You still want to be with him ?
Eunda : Ye ?? of course….he’s my husband…
Dahae : But he doesn’t treat you like his wife…
Eunda : It’s okay, eonni..maybe he needs more time…
Dahae : Please don’t do this, Eunda..it’s gonna hurt your feelings..you are not happy with him..
Eunda : *smiles* Yaaa..eonni ! did you always meet Yesung oppa ? *change topic*
Dahae : Ne ? Ani….waeyo ?
Eunda : Are you and him..dating ?
Dahae : Mwoyaaa ? I like Leeteuk…
Eunda : But he’s not here now..he’s already at the army..
Dahae : I know…
Eunda : Eonni, it’s okay if you want to date Yesung oppa..I will support you..
Dahae : Yaaa Eunda ssi !!!

Eunda and Dahae keep talking about others and not trying to talk about Eunhyuk again…





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment