Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 8)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSwnNf0yqg


Eunda going to her bedroom and lying on the bed…Dahae come inside and looking that something wrong happened to Eunda…she sit next to Eunda and asked…

Dahae : Eunda ssi, gwenchanayo ? *worried*
Eunda : Ani, eonni…I’m okay..just feel a bit tired…
Dahae : No…you are more that that..tell me what’s wrong…
Eunda : *hold the tears* I’m okay eonni…just tired and not feeling well…that’s all ! don’t worry about me, okay ?
Dahae : Are you sure ? well, just take a rest…I will make some hot choco for you..
Eunda : Gomapta ! *trying to sleep*

Dahae just go out from Eunda’s room…going to the kitchen to make some hot choco for Eunda…After she done, she send it to Eunda and saw that Eunda already slept…

Dahae continue watching the movies but in her mind still thinking what had happened to Eunda…

Dahae : Something is wrong..I need to find it out…



Next morning, Dahae wake up earlier and going to Eunda’s room..since she worried about her friend…Eunda still lying on the bed…and she trying to wake Eunda up..but she didn’t…Dahae put her hands to Eunda’s forehead and shocked that Eunda is very sick…she take out her phone and call doctor…

After she called the doctor, someone is knocking the door..she run towards and open it..

Yesung : Annyeong !
Dahae : Ouh, hi…
Yesung : Can I come in for a while ?
Dahae : Ne…*let Yesung come in*

Yesung sit on the couch,..while Dahae still standing beside him…

Yesung : Is Eunda here ? I need to talk to her..
Dahae : I’m sorry…she can’t meet you know…*mad*
Yesung : Huh ? Wae ?
Dahae : *sit* Yaaa…can I know what had happened last night to Eunda ?
Yesung : Well, that’s why I came here today…it’s my fault..she shouldn’t came for the first place…
Dahae : But you are the one that inviting her…
Yesung : I know..but I don’t know what had happened between Eunhyuk and Eunda…

Yesung explained clearly about last night to Dahae…and Dahae feel so shocked with what have Eunhyuk said to Eunda…

Dahae : How dare he talked to Eunda like that ? *angry*
Yesung : Well, I’m so angry that night as well…she just a fans that really like her bias..if I have that kind of fans..I would be really happy…

Someone knocking the door again and Dahae open it..A doctor already came and Dahae take the doctor to Eunda’s room..



Yesung : A doctor ?
Dahae : She sick, Yesung ah !
Yesung : Mwo ? *shocked*

Yesung felt really guilty that time..Eunda sick because of him..if he didn’t invite Eunda, she not gonna be like this…After the doctor checked Eunda, he called Dahae..

Dahae : What is it, doctor ?
Doctor : She just feel a bit stress I think..she need a fully rest for a while..why don’t you bring her to a place that can makes her forget about everything had happened to her …
Dahae : Ne, doctor…I will !
Doctor : Don’t pressure her, okay ?
Dahae : Arasseo !

Yesung send the doctor to the door…

Yesung : Thank you, doctor…
Doctor : No problem…

Yesung close the door and going back to Eunda’s room…that time, Eunda already woke up..

Eunda : Eonni…
Dahae : Eunda ssi…you makes me worried…
Eunda : Mian… *spotted Yesung that standing beside the door* Yesung ah !
Yesung : Annyeong Eunda ssi..I came here just because I’m worried about you…

Yesung doesn’t want to talk about Eunhyuk since the doctor already said that she can’t feel stressed…

Eunda : Yesung ah, don’t worry about me..I’m just okay with it ! *trying to smiles*
Dahae : I will makes something for you to eat…*stand up and going to the kitchen*

While Yesung come towards Eunda and sit next to her…



Yesung : You are not okay..I know that !
Eunda : *smiles* you shouldn’t since you are not my ultimate bias..
Yesung : Hahaha..I wish that you are my fans…
Eunda : I’m your fan…just not the crazy one..
Yesung : I’m sorry..
Eunda : For what ?
Yesung : About last night…I invited you because I want you to met Eunhyuk hyung…but I didn’t know that he will acted that way..
Eunda : Gwenchana..he acted that way as well when the first time we met…
Yesung : Mwo ? the first time that you guys met ? why he treated his fan like that ?
Eunda : But I don’t care about it..just let it go…

Yesung and Eunda talked for a while…Dahae already done making the porridge and invite Yesung to eat as well…After that, Yesung going back to his dorm since they need to go to Busan since they have a fan meeting there…

It’s a new year eve, Dahae invite Eunda to go back to her hometown to celebrate it..

Eunda : Eonni, jamkanman ! I forgot something..
Dahae : Yaa…forgot again ?
Eunda : Hihihi..it’s my phone..I thought I already put it in my bag…

After Eunda take her phone they travel to Hoeryong…Dahae invite Eunda since the doctor already adviced her that Eunda need a rest…take her from the trouble that she had…

They arrived safely and greet Dahae’s family…they were really kind towards their guest..

Eunda : Yaaa…eonni ! Your house is really beautiful…
Dahae : I know right ? well, let’s go to my room..take a rest for a while…
Eunda : Ne !



Dahae and Eunda going to the room..a few minutes later, Dahae already fall asleep while Eunda still lying on the floor doing nothing…

Eunda : Aigoo ~ Dahae eonni already slept ?

Eunda wake up and go out to the garden..and meet Dahae’s father..

Eunda : Sir…what are you doing ?
Dahae’s father : Aaahh, Eunda ssi…where’s Dahae ?
Eunda : She already fall asleep..maybe tired with the long journey..
Dahae’s father : Hahaha..she always acted lthat way if she come back…
Eunda : Omo..jinjja ?
Dahae’s father : Ne…
Eunda : Abonim..can I know where the place that I can hang out ?
Dahae’s father : Hang out ? well, there is a park and river behind our house..
Eunda : Waaa…
Dahae’s father : Just take 10 minuted to get there…
Eunda : Gomawo, abonim…
Dahae’s father : Okay..be careful !
Eunda : I will…

Eunda take a walk going to the park that Dahae’s father said….after she arrived there, she enjoyed the view and relaxing her mind…

Eunda just turn on her phone..and take a photo of the view…when she look back the folder…she saw the BOYFRIEND folder…she look back all Eunhyuk’s selca..

Dahae : *take Eunda’s phone* I don’t want you to remember him again..
Eunda : Eonni ! *shocked*
Dahae : I make you came here to my hometown just because I don’t want you to feel stress..I don’t want you to remember about him again..
Eunda : But I can’t, eonni !
Dahae : I know you can’t ..but please…not here ! just free your mind and think about a stuff that you will do after we going back to Seoul…
Eunda : Arasseo, eonni ! mian…
Dahae : Good ! I love you, dear..that’s why I want you to be healthy and feel secured…
Eunda : Eonni, how did you know that I were here ?
Dahae : My father told me…*smiles*
Eunda : Aaah, I forgot about it..haha !

Eunda and Dahae having fun when they were there..

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment