Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 17)




listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpavUXSSBh0


Two months later, Eunda at her workplace…have to do overtime work for Joowon..since Joowon need to attend a training for a month..when she at the lobby, she saw Yesung already waiting for her..



Eunda : Yesung oppa..waeyo ?
Yesung : I need to meet you…
Eunda : Ye ?
Yesung : Kajja…
Eunda : But I’m waiting for Eunhyuk oppa..
Yesung : Just for a while, Eunda…he also gonna come late since he need to do something…
Eunda : Jinjja ?

Yesung take Eunda to his car and drove going somewhere…and they arrived at Han River…

Eunda : Han River ? oppa..what did something that you want to tell me ?
Yesung : I want you to be happy, Eunda…
Eunda : Oppa…waeyo ?
Yesung : I wish I have a crazy fans like you one day…*stroke Eunda’s hair*
Eunda : I am your crazy fans now..
Yesung : Hahah..but I can’t marry you..since you are Mrs. Lee now..
Eunda : Hahaha…oppa…

Yesung hug Eunda and kiss her cheek..

Yesung : Go..someone is waiting for you…
Eunda : Waiting for me ? Dahae eonni ?
Yesung : Aniyaaa…*knocked Eunda’s head* It’s your husband..
Eunda : Eunhyuk oppa ?

Eunda going out from Yesung’s car and searching for Eunhyuk…but she doesn’t saw Eunhyuk anywhere…

“ Omo..is this a prank ??”

Eunhyuk approach from behind..

Eunhyuk : Should I bring a puppy here ?
Eunda : *shocked* Huh ? Oppa….don’t you dare to do that !!
Eunhyuk : Hahaha..
Eunda : *smiles* Waeyo, oppa ? Why suddenly you want to meet me here ?
Eunhyuk : Forgot about your birthday ?
Eunda : Ye ? Aaah, my birthday…I forgot about it..
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ?
Eunda : But…how did you know about my birthday ?
Eunhyuk : Well, a husband need to know his wife birthday, right ?
Eunda : Dahae eonni told you..
Eunhyuk : Yaa..how did you know ?
Eunda : I know…
Eunhyuk : I will mark the date here..in my mind from now on..
Eunda : Hahaha…
Eunhyuk : Did you remember about our first time here ?
Eunda : Ne…you bought me a Tteokbogi..
Eunhyuk : And the second time is when I propose you to marry me..I’m sorry for proposed you without thinking about your feelings..
Eunda : Gwenchana ! it’s the happiest day in my life…
Eunhyuk : Here…*a bouquet of flower*
Eunda : Oppa…
Eunhyuk : It’s for you…
Eunda : *smiles*
Eunhyuk : Yaa..you don’t like this flower ? * take it back*
Eunda : Ani…Ani…let me take that…it’s so beautiful…gomawo oppa..
Eunhyuk : Jamkanman..it doesn’t feel right..you need to call me yobo..
Eunda : Ye ? shirro..shirro..
Eunhyuk : Waeyo ?
Eunda : Ani..it’s just feels weird..
Eunhyuk : You need to used it always..
Eunda : Ne…*smiles*



He put his both hands to Eunda’s cheek…

Eunhyuk : Thank you for marrying me..be my wife..for give me a chance..and thank you for loving me…

Eunhyuk give a peck kiss in Eunda’s lips…

Eunhyuk : I love you, Eunda..I love you forever…

Eunhyuk continue kissing his wife passionately…while other Super Junior members and Dahae watching them from far away..and happy seeing that Eunhyuk and Eunda together…


It’s been a year since Eunda and Eunhyuk be together again…

Eunda and Yoonyoung attend a training together at Busan…and it’s their break time..

Yoonyoung : Eunda ssi, I hate this training…it’s really bored..
Eunda : Hahah..waeyo ? I thought you like it..
Yoonyoung : I thought we gonna do this training outside..but inside the hall ? Omo..I’m so sleepy..
Eunda : Yaaa…we can do this…Mr. Joowon trust us !
Yoonyoung : Eunda ya, don’t you think that Mr. Joowon likes you ?
Eunda : Ye ? Aniyaaa….Yoonyoung ah, what are you talking about ? He already knew that I have a husband…
Yoonyoung : Ne..I knew but he always asked you to go lunch together…
Eunda : It’s because I’m his secretary…
Yoonyoung : Did Eunhyuk know about this ?
Eunda : Eunhyuk ssi ? Urmm..ne ! He know..*smiles*
Yoonyoung : Omo..jinjja ? when ?
Eunda : Yeah…I already told him that we doesn’t have any special relationship..
Yoonyoung : Aaah, kyeopta ! *smiles* btw, Eunda ssi..
Eunda : Waeyo ?
Yoonyoung : When you gonna have a baby ?
Eunda : Mwo ? *shocked*
Yoonyoung : Hihihi…I’ve been waiting for my friend to get pregnant…
Eunda : Yaaa..maybe it’s not our time yet..

After finished attend the training that day, they all going back to their hotel and pack their things to go back to Seoul…



Yoonyoung : Eunda…are you okay going back alone ?
Eunda : Ne…gwenchana ! you gonna go back with that guy huh ?
Yoonyoung : Hihi…he’s cute !
Eunda : I know..just be careful..gonna meet you next Monday..
Yoonyoung : Ne…you too…Eunhyuk’s wife !! *wink*

Eunda take a cab and going to the airport and suddenly Eunhyuk call her …while Eunhyuk also in the car going somewhere…

Eunhyuk : Jagiyaa…miss me ? *gummy smiles*
Eunda : Ne…neomu !!!
Eunhyuk : Your training, is it okay ?
Eunda : Sort of..like Yoonyoung said…it’s a bit boring..but it’s okay..
Eunhyuk : Yaa..then you need to have a training with me…it’s not gonna be boring..
Eunda : Mwoyaaa ??
Eunhyuk : Then what are you doing now ?
Eunda : On my way to the airport..going back to Seoul now..
Eunhyuk : Jinjja ? want me to take you at the airport..
Eunda : Are you sure ? I thought you gonna have a shooting until night ?
Eunhyuk : Aaaah, you are right ! Mian…
Eunda : Gwenchana..I can take a cab..don’t worry !
Eunhyuk : Gomawo, jagiyaa for understand me..
Eunda : Of course I need to understand you..since you are a super idols..hihi !
Eunhyuk : Then, why don’t you stop by at our shooting location..
Eunda : Can I ?
Eunhyuk : Ne…at Cheongdam Park…
Eunda : Ne…meet you there..jalga !
Eunhyuk : Saranghae !
Eunda : Nado saranghae !!

Eunda off her phone since she will departure in 5 minutes…while Eunhyuk and friends already arrived at the shooting location..

After they finished their shooting, Eunhyuk wait for a moment since Eunda is on her way to meet him..



Woori : Oppa…*waving at Eunhyuk*
Eunhyuk : Huh ? Woori ssi, what are you doing here ?
Woori : Heard that you have a shooting here…
Eunhyuk : Aaah, then ?
Woori : Waeyo ? I can’t meet you ?
Eunhyuk : Ani…I mean you don’t have to come..
Woori : I want to…want to meet you since I really miss you..*grab Eunhyuk’s arm*
Eunhyuk : Mwo ? Are you crazy ?
Woori : Oppa…I’m not crazy…
Eunhyuk : Don’t you forget what you’ve done before ? uploaded our picture in your twitter ?
Woori : So what ? it’s not my fault…since that is really our picture together..
Eunhyuk : But I’m not in your bed…I’m just visit you since you are sick...and we take picture together on the couch..
Woori : But oppa….I just you to be with me..wants everyone to know that we are together..
Eunhyuk : No ! we are not…after you’ve uploaded that picture, I’ve been bashed by my own fans and your fans…and I don’t like it..

Eunhyuk walk away and left her but suddenly Woori chase him and hug him tightly from behind…

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..what are you doing ?
Woori : Please oppa..don’t do this to me…
Eunhyuk : Please let me go…
Woori : I won’t…you said before that you loves me..
Eunhyuk : I like you..but I treated you just like my dongsaeng..not more than that !

Eunda saw it from far away…she doesn’t here what they were saying…and suddenly Eunhyuk saw Eunda that looking at them hugging..

Eunhyuk : Jagiyaaa…

Woori that feel shocked, release her hug…Eunhyuk chase Eunda that already walk away from them..

Woori : Oppaaaa !!! *scream*

Eunhyuk doesn’t pay attention to Woori…and just chasing his wife..


Eunhyuk : Jagiyaaa..Don’t thought it wrongly..
Eunda : Is that a shooting as well ?
Eunhyuk : Ani…jagiyaa..please..I don’t like her..she just..
Eunda : Just what ?
Eunhyuk : *feel really guilty* We didn’t do nothing..I already asked her to let me go..but she so stubborn…please believe me…*take Eunda’s hand*
Eunda : Jinjja ?
Eunhyuk : Ne..you know that she is the one that makes my life ruined..
Eunda : I know..I thought you already be okay with her…and thought that you completely forgot about me..
Eunhyuk : Aniyaaa..why should I forget about my wife ?? *wink*
Eunda : Yaaa..pervert !!
Eunhyuk : Hahaha..kajja…*put his arm to Eunda’s shoulder* I’m so hungry..we need to get something to eat and go back to our house..
Eunda : Yeah..I’m so tired ! you need to massage me..
Eunhyuk : Ye ? I’m tired as well…
Eunda : You are not since Woori already give you a massage…*walk away*
Eunhyuk : Yaaa…jagi !!! you better watch out…




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment