Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 11)



Two months later,Eunhyuk and Eunda already got married…it’s not a big ceremony…only family and friends are invited..and a few of reporters as well..



Dahae : Chukahae, Eunhyuk and Eunda !
Eunhyuk : Gomawo…
Eunda : Eonni..
Dahae : Yaaa..don’t you ever come to my house, arasseo ?
Eunda : Waeyo ?
Shindong : Eunhyuk ah !
Eunhyuk : Mwo ?
Donghae : Eunda ssi, congrats to both of you..
Eunda : Gomapta ! hope you didn’t hate me..
Donghae : Hate you ? should I ?
Eunda : Don’t worry, I will treat him well…
Donghae : Hahah…good ! *stroke Eunda’s hair*
Eunda : Yaaaa…
Donghae : Hahah…Eunhyuk ssi, mian !
Eunhyuk : Mwohae ?

At the airport, Dahae and other Super Junior members send Eunda and Eunhyuk going to Paris for their honeymoon..

Yesung : Gwenchana, Eunda ssi ?
Eunda : Ne..scared a bit..
Yesung : Scared ? haha..wae ? Because of Eunhyuk ?
Eunda : Ye ?
Yesung : Since he’s so pervert !
Eunda : Oppa…

Eunda with Super Junior members talking about things..

Ryeowook : Eunda ssi, please take care of our Eunhyuk, okay ?
Eunda : I will..
Donghae : She already promised me..*wink*
Shindong : Since Eunhyuk already got married to Eunda..you can search someone else now..
Donghae : Yaaa..Sungmin ah, how about you ? *hug Sungmin*
Sungmin : Mwohae ?? let me go !!
Eunda : Hahaha…

Eunhyuk just keep silent until they departure…

Eunda : Eunhyuk ssi, gwenchana ?
Eunhyuk : Ne…I’m okay…*smiles*

15 minutes later, after the plane departure..Eunda fall asleep and Eunhyuk just keep looking at her…and then he try to wake her up..

Eunhyuk : Yaaa…wake up !
Eunda : Ye ? urmm..waeyo oppa ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..I don’t want you to sleep..
Eunda : Please let me sleep for a while..I’m tired !
Eunhyuk : No…you can’t…or I just left you alone here after we arrived to Paris..

Eunda trying to not sleep but she still fall asleep…because she’s really tired !

“ Yaaaa..this girl…she should listen to her husband”

But Eunhyuk take Eunda’s head and put it on his shoulder…After a few hours, they already arrived Paris..and they take their luggage and search for a cab..
They check in at the hotel and go into their room..they got a perfect Eiffel view from their room..



Eunda : Uwaaa..so beautiful ! *excited*
Eunhyuk : You like it ?
Eunda : Ne..neomu !

Eunhyuk just lying on the couch and turn on the television…Eunda going to the room and lying on the bed…

Eunda : Uwaaa…I like it so much…
After a few minutes, Eunhyuk already fall asleep..while Eunda still lying on the bed and take her phone out..trying to message Dahae…

“Eonni, we safely arrived at Paris..so beautiful ! “ – Kim Eunda

“Beautiful ? Omoo..I’m so jealous of you…” – Lee Dahae

“Ne…I like the view..we can see Eiffel Tower from our room” – Kim Eunda

“ Hihi…yaaa…I shouldn’t disturb you..just go to Eunhyuk now..have a nice honeymoon !” – Lee Dahae

“ Yaaa..Dahae eonni !! what is in her mind ?”

Eunda explore her phone and look at the picture that she already taken at the airport…but she didn’t realize that Eunhyuk watching and come towards her…Eunhyuk lying on the bed beside Eunda…Eunda feel so shocked and she trying to get up and sit beside him..

Eunhyuk : Yaa..why did you get up ?
Eunda : Huh ? Ani..suddenly I want to go to the toilet..
Eunhyuk : Hahaha !

At night, they going out for a dinner..and after they enjoyed their dinner..Eunhyuk takes Eunda to the Eiffel Tower…



Eunhyuk : Let’s take a walk for a while..
Eunda : Ne *smiles*


Eunda just walk and left Eunhyuk behind..

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..jamkanman ! *run towards Eunda and grab her hands*
Eunda : Huh ? Eunhyuk ssi…*shocked*
Eunhyuk : Waeyo? I can’t hold my wife hand ?
Eunda : *smiles*

Eunhyuk still holds Eunda hand and they walk together…


Eunda : Eunhyuk ah, take my picture..
Eunhyuk : Shirro !
Eunda : Yaaa..please…
Eunhyuk : I’m not your photographer…
Eunda : Haishh !

Eunda take her own photo after Eunhyuk refused to do so…
When she take her photo..she see a couple taking picture together..

“ That’s what I want to do with Eunhyuk for the first place..”

Eunhyuk : Yaa..what are you looking at ?
Eunda : Ani…

Eunhyuk take Eunda’s phone and take their picture together…and when take a last picture together..Eunhyuk kiss Eunda on her cheek and snap it..

Eunda just look at Eunhyuk that time..



Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ?
Eunda : You kiss….
Eunhyuk : I can’t kiss my wife ? here,..your phone…*walk away and left Eunda*

Eunda just smiles and feel very happy that night…
They going back to their room since it’s already late…Eunhyuk just lying in front of the television while Eunda going straight to their bedroom…

Eunhyuk : Yaaaaa !!!

Eunhyuk feel a bit weird that Eunda didn’t answer him…and he get up going to bed and saw that Eunda already fall asleep…She sleep without changing her clothes..

Eunhyuk : Mwoyaaa ? did she really feel tired ?

Eunhyuk take off Eunda cardigan and put a blanket on her..then he take a chair and watch Eunda sleep..




Eunhyuk : Yaaa..crazy girl…why you didn’t hate me ? Even after I scolded you that night?
You still worried about my feelings..you still believes me…you still want to marry me…

He takes Eunda’s hand and kiss it..then, Eunhyuk fall asleep without he noticing it..





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment