Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 14)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSwnNf0yqg


That night, Eunda lying on the bed and thinking about what she need to do if Eunhyuk really doesn’t like her and want to divorce her…

“What should I do ?”

The next morning, when Eunda at her office…



Yoonyoung : Eunda ssi, our manager want to see you ..
Eunda : Ne ? for what ?
Yoonyoung : I don’t know….

Eunda going to her manager’s room..and knocked..

Eunda : Sir..may I come in ?
Joowon : Yes..Eunda ssi, come in !

Eunda go towards Joowon and sit…

Eunda : Yoonyoung said that you want to meet me ? waeyo, sir ?
Joowon : I need to go to Jeju for a meeting…so, will you accompany me ?
Eunda : Ye ? me ? urmm…how long, sir ?
Joowon : For three days..is it okay for you ?
Eunda : I need to ask my husband first…
Joowon : Aahh…you can’t go ?
Eunda : No..I mean I really want to go..but I need to ask him first..
Joowon : Okay then..ask him first then tell me about your decision next morning..
Eunda : Ne…I will, sir..
Joowon : Thank you..you can go now…
Eunda : Thanks to you too..

Eunda walk away and going to her table..

Yoonyoung : What did Joowon wants ?
Eunda : Going to Jeju with me *smiles*
Yoonyoung : Hahaha…of course he wants you to accompany him since you already be her secretary..
Eunda : Yeah..you are right !
Yoonyoung : Then, you go ?
Eunda : Mollayo…I need to ask my husband first..
Yoonyoung : Mwoyaa ?
Eunda : Wae ? I already have a husband.. I need his permission..
Yoonyoung : You shouldn’t ask his permission or else. It’s a work. You need to go no matter what..
Eunda : …….*thinking*

At 5pm, most of the workers already going back…while Eunda still in the office look at her phones..

“Eunhyuk doesn’t message or call me even once ? is he still angry with me ?”

Eunda make a decision to accompany Joowon going to Jeju for his meeting..

At the airport, Joowon sit beside Eunda..



Joowon : Are you okay ?
Eunda : Ne..I’m fine…waeyo ?
Joowon : Ani..you looks sad…
Eunda : Am I ?
Joowon : You didn’t ask your husband permission don’t you ?
Eunda : Ye ?? urmm..how did you know ?
Joowon : Well, I know that face…feels guilty…
Eunda : Ne…but I don’t meet him this past few weeks..since he’s busy with his tour..
Joowon : Hahahaha…you need to understand his schedule…
Eunda : Yeah…

Eunhyuk come back from his Super Show tour…

Eunhyuk : Need to go back to my parent’s house..
Donghae : How about Eunda ?
Eunhyuk : Of course I will bring her…
Sungmin : I thought that Eunda will be really miss you..
Yesung : Well, need to go to my mum’s café…see you guys tomorrow..
Donghae : Ne…

Eunhyuk finally arrived at his house..and search for Eunda..but she’s not there..

Eunhyuk : Where is she ? Eunda yaaaa !!

Still no answer…he feels really weird and go to their bedroom…he found an envelope and open it..

Eunhyuk oppa,

Mian…I should ask you about this…but I’m sure you not gonna reply my message or call me back…I already think about our relationship..and decided to get divorce…since I think you gonna agree about that too..I’m going somewhere else for a while…and I know..you not gonna bother to ask me where did I go, right ? I’m sorry for everything that I do..I think this is the best way for us..thank you for all the precious moments that you gave me during we being a married couple..I love it..and I will never forget about it ever…with this letter…I already fill in the divorce paper…you just need to sign it and send it…hope we can meet again..thank you…

Love,
Eunda

“ Mwo ??? she wants to get divorce ???”

Eunhyuk feels very down that time…and he can think anything to bring Eunda back..
He going to Dahae’s place to search for Eunda if she stay there with her friend…

Eunhyuk : Annyeong haseyo..
Dahae : Huh ? Eunhyuk ssi, what are you doing here ?
Eunhyuk : Is Eunda here ?
Dahae : Ani….waeyo ? Eunda missing ?
Eunhyuk : Are you sure she’s not here ? I need to talk to her..
Dahae : No..she’s not here…mian !!

He decided to go to his parent’s house without Eunda…



Dukboon : Eunhyuk ah, where’s Eunda ?
Eunhyuk : Ye ? urrmmm..she…
Kanghun : What happen ? did you guys fight ?
Eunhyuk : Ani, abonim..
Dukboon : She come here with a big luggage few days ago…
Eunhyuk : What did she told you ?
Dukboon : Told us that she’s going to somewhere else…for work purpose…
Eunhyuk : Aaahh..
Dukboon : She didn’t told you ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..I forgot about it..and she said that she will going back to her friend’s hometown for a while..
Dukboon : Aahh, no wonder…

Eunhyuk can’t  sleep that night…thinking about where is Eunda now ? did she alright or not ? about the divorce things…he hanging out at the playground that already be provided for the apartment residents…



Sora : Eunhyuk ssi, gwenchana ?
Eunhyuk : Huh ? Noona…aniyaa..I’m just thinking..
Sora : Thinking about what ? Eunda ?
Eunhyuk : Huh ? How did you know ?
Sora : You know what ? I already knew about your problem with Eunda…why must you marry her if you don’t like her?
Eunhyuk : Ye ? noona…*blur*
Sora: Dahae..Eunda’s friend told me about this..she told everything…but I thought that you will change and love her since she really loves you..and I can saw that !
Eunhyuk : Noona….I don’t know where is she right now ?
Sora : Well, I don’t know either…since she didn’t told us about it…the thing that I know..she doesn’t want you to know about her now..that’s why she didn’t told us…

Eunhyuk’s mind blank that time..he doesn’t know where he wants to start searching for Eunda..since everyone that knew her doesn’t know where is she go…

“Eunda…I’m sorry…please come back to me..”





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment