Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 6)




After Eunda and Eunhyuk finished eating their foods..they just take a rest for a while..



Eunhyuk : Are you living alone ?
Eunda : Ye ? Ani..with chingu..waeyo ?
Eunhyuk : Aahhh, girl that you talked to in front of the lobby ?
Eunda : Ne…but..how did you know ?
Eunhyuk : Urmm..urmm..
Eunda : Okay, I get it…since she talked with me at the lobby…
Eunhyuk : Yeah, you are right !
Eunda : Erk ? Jamkanman…meaning that you heard what I said to her ?
Eunhyuk : Yeah..*answered without looking at Eunda’s face*
Eunda : So..you…*shy*
Eunhyuk : Yeah..I heard everything that you said that day…I didn’t know that I have a fans that really wants to marry me…*stare at Eunda*
Eunda : …..*look other way* well….
Eunhyuk : Scared ? or shy ?
Eunda : Ani…aniyaa..I’m not scared or shy…you know that every fans that love you wants to marry you…well…just like me…I’m one of them..
Eunhyuk : Really ?
Eunda : Of course ! *avoid*
Eunhyuk : Hahaha…

Then they just quiet for while..and Eunda take her phone out again…

Eunda : Omo…have one miss call…
Eunhyuk : Who is it ?
Eunda : My chingu..wae ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..I thought it’s your boyfriend..
Eunda : I don’t have any boyfriend…
Eunhyuk : Aaah, really ? me too..
Eunda : Jinjja ? *excited*
Eunhyuk : Ne..Even we have a girlfriends like Shindong hyung..but still we can’t spend much time for them..so, it’s better if we didn’t have one for now..
Eunda : Great !
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? great ?
Eunda : Meaning that I have a chance…I should go now..annyeong ! *get up and walk away*
Eunhyuk : Yaaa crazy girl ! you want to marry me ?



Eunda doesn’t heard what had Eunhyuk said to her…and suddenly when she already far away from Eunhyuk…she stop and feel something wrong in front of her..she didn’t know what happened since it’s a bit dark...she walk again and she heard a noise…

Eunda : Omo…it’s a dog…

Eunda run as fast as she could and saw Eunhyuk still sit on the bench..

Eunda : Eunhyuk ah…help me !!!
Eunhyuk : *shocked* Waeyo ? what happen ?
Eunda : Someone chase me..
Eunhyuk : Ye ??

Eunda get close to Eunhyuk and doesn’t realize that she hug Eunhyuk’s arm and hide behind him..but actually it’s only a puppy…



A couple : Yaaa..Haerin…come back !
Eunhyuk : It’s yours ?
A girl : Ne..mian…she run away from us..

The couple just walk away after they get their puppy back..

Eunhyuk : A puppy ? you scared with that ? *tease Eunda*
Eunda : Of course..I hate dogs…so much..
Eunhyuk : Then how about cats ? you hate them too ?
Eunda : Well…between dog and cat..they have so much different..
Eunhyuk : Okay..then..can you let go of my arm ?
Eunda : Huh ? *let go Eunhyuk’s arm*
Eunhyuk : Hahaha… * walk away from Eunda*
Eunda : Mian….

Eunda just walk behind Eunhyuk going to their apartment…

Eunda : Oppa…you don’t want to know my name ? *excited*
Eunhyuk : For what ? I already know your name..
Eunda : Huh ? how come ?
Eunhyuk : Well..it’s a secret..but yes..I already know your name…
Eunda : Then, what’s my name ?


Eunhyuk stop and step behind to Eunda…

Eunhyuk : You really want to know ? don’t you believe your ultimate bias ?
Eunda : Ye ? of course I believe you…*smiles* I’m just asking..
Eunhyuk : Well…okay ! good girl !! *stroke Eunda’s hair*



Eunda shocked with what Eunhyuk do to her…while Eunhyuk already left her..

‘ Omo…did he just stroke my hair ?...ottokhae !! I want to faint right now…’

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..crazy fans !!! you don’t want to go back ? or you want that puppy chase you again ?
Eunda : Mwo ? puppy…yaaa..oppa..jamkanman !!!

After they arrived at their apartment…Eunhyuk go back to his dorm and Eunda as well..

Dahae : Yaa..Eunda ssi, where are you going ?
Eunda : Eonni, you already came back ?
Dahae : Yeah…a few hours ago..where are you going ? spying Eunhyuk again ?
Eunda : Hihihi..ani...*shy*
Dahae : Something is wrong…why you acted that way ?? what did you do ??
Eunda : I didn’t do anything..
Dahae : Then ? marhaebwa !!
Eunda : I….I…..
Dahae : Mwoyaaa ??
Eunda : I found my phone back…
Dahae : Really ? Omo..thank god ! but who found it ?
Eunda : It’s Eunhyuk oppa…
Dahae : Ouh…*blur* Jamkanman !! Eunhyuk ?? your love ??
Eunda : Hihihi…ne !!! and you know what eonni ?

Eunda take her phone out and open the picture of Eunhyuk’s selca…



Dahae : Yaaaa !!!! *scream* Eunda ssi, you are so lucky !!
Eunda : Yeah..I’m so happy and we eat Tteokbogi together at Han River…
Dahae : Don’t lie to me….
Eunda : No..I’m not…he bought me a Tteokbogi…and we shared together…
Dahae : Yaa..did he likes you ?
Eunda : I don’t know..but I feel really happy today…I wish I  can rewind everything…and experience it again..hihih !
Dahae : Yaa…so lucky…well, the important is..he didn’t mad at you anymore…
Eunda : Ne ! Majayo ! I should go shower and sleep..

Eunda go to her bedroom and take a shower..after that she lying on the bed ..she close her eyes but suddenly she got a message…



“ Yaaa….you asked me before that you want to know whether I know your name or not, right ? “ – Lee Hyukjae

Eunda : Omo…how did he know my number ? Aaahh, okay..my phone was with him before…

And Eunda replied..

“ Gwenchana..you already said that you know my name ;D “ – Kim Eunda

“ The truth is..I don’t even know your name..I just know your nickname…” – Lee Hyukjae

“ My nickname ? “ – Kim Eunda

“ Yeah…crazy girl !!! xDDD “ – Lee Hyukjae

“ Mwoyaaa ? xZ – Kim Eunda

Eunda : Crazy girl ? my nickname ?? * smiles* kyeopta !!!

Eunda just go to sleep since Eunhyuk doesn’t reply her message…




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment