Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 2)





Next morning, Eunda wake up and take a shower since she have to go to her university to submit her assignment…

Eunda run toward the elevator and shocked when she saw Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung inside…

Eunda : Uwahhhh…*stunned*
Ryeowook : Miss….don’t you want to come in ?
Eunda : Huh ? yeah..yeah..mianhae… *smiles*



‘ Ouh my god, it’s Super Junior for god sake…Why Sungmin so handsome ? Ryeowook and Yesung as well …can I faint here, right now ? ‘

Ryeowook : Agassi, annyeong haseyo..are you stay here ?
Eunda : Annyeong haseyo..yes..I’m staying here…
Sungmin : Alone ?
Yesung : What are you talking about ? of course she lives here with her husband or family..
Eunda : Aniyaaa…I’m living here with my friend..since I’m not married yet..
Sungmin : See !!! *mad at Yesung*
Yesung : Mian !
Eunda : Gwenchana..*smiles* you guys new here ?
Ryeowook : Yeah…

Then we just keep silent for a while when I started another conversation…

Eunda : Btw, I love you guys !!!!! *almost scream*
Ryeowook : We know you do… *smiles*
Eunda : Ye ? How did you guys know ?
Sungmin : Your shirt…
Eunda : Hihi…I bought this at SS4 before…have 2 more..the same shirt…
Ryeowook : Same shirt ?
Eunda : Yeah..I really love Super Junior a lot…trust me !!
Sungmin : Good..I love a crazy fans like this…
Eunda : Really..but why….*thinking about Eunhyuk reaction*
Yesung : Waeyo ?
Eunda : Ani….

‘ I shouldn’t talk bad about Eunhyuk..’



Ryeowook : Btw, what’s your name ?
Eunda : I’m Eunda..
Sungmin : Mwo ? it’s sounds familiar…
Ryeowook : Of course it’s sounds familiar since her name almost the same with Eunhyuk..
Sungmin : Aahh, majayo !!!
Yesung : You know our name right ?
Eunda : Are you crazy ? Of course I know your names..hihi !

Then, after the lift open…

Ryeowook : We should go first..nice to meet you, Eunda…
Eunda : Ne !! Nice to meet you too…
Sungmin : Annyeong !! *wave to Eunda*
Eunda : Annyeong !!!! *feel so happy * Aarkk ! Jamkanman…
Ryeowook : Waeyo, Eunda ssi ?
Eunda : Can I take a picture with you guys ? *smiles*
Sungmin : Sure…why not ?
Eunda : Really ? omo..omo…

While Eunda taking picture with Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook..someone is looking at them…

‘Mwoyaa ? now she takes picture with everyone ? ‘

At the university, Eunda just staying at the library after she send her assignment..thank god that her assignment is accepted by her lecturer…even she’s a 30 minute lates…
But she’s feel so happy that time since she have an opportunity taking picture with Super Junior members…

Eunda : Aigoo ~ when can I take picture together with Eunhyuk oppa ?

Then Eunda going out from the library and walking in the walkway..



Eunda : Mwoyaa ? is it Eunhyuk ? He’s study here…omo..omo…Why I didn’t know about it ?

Eunda trying to get near Eunhyuk and when she saw that Eunhyuk already turn left..she run towards and she lost Eunhyuk…

Eunda : Where he is ?
Eunhyuk : Did you follow me ?
Eunda felt shocked and turn around…Eunhyuk already know that Eunda followed him…

Eunda : Oppa…annyeong ! *smiles*
Eunhyuk : What are you doing here ? why you always be everywhere that I go ?
Eunda : Huh ? Oppa…why you came here ?
Eunhyuk : It’s not of your business…and please…don’t called me oppa…
Eunda : But…
Eunhyuk : Why are you following me here ??
Eunda : I’m not following you..I’m studying here…and suddenly I saw you…
Eunhyuk : Ouh, really ? *felt guilty* but you still followed me…
Eunda : Ne ! because you are my favorite bias..I will follow you everywhere…
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ?
Eunda : Hihi…
Eunhyuk : Crazy ! *walk away*
Eunda : Oppa….
Eunhyuk : I told you that….
Eunda : Okay…okay…Eunhyuk ssi, where are you going ?
Eunhyuk : I will never told you…
Eunda : Please….
Eunhyuk : If I told you then you gonna leave me alone, right ?
Eunda : Majayo !!!
Eunhyuk : I’m going to meet my friends here…
Eunda : Aaahh, you are not a student here ?
Eunhyuk : Ani….satisfied ?
Eunda : Ye….
Eunhyuk : Go away…
Eunda : Arasseo, oppa !!! *run away before Eunhyuk caught her*
Eunhyuk : Yaaa..what happen to this girl ??


Eunda just going back to her apartment and accidentally meet Dahae there…

Eunda : Eonni !!!
Dahae : Aahh, Eunda ssi…
Eunda : Eonni…how are you ?
Dahae : Mwohae ? why are you so happy ?
Eunda : I met Eunhyuk at my university…
Dahae : Really ? what did he do there ?
Eunda : Meet his friends..
Dahae : He’s good to you now ?
Eunda : Ani…still the same..
Dahae : Ye ? the same ? what do you mean ?
Eunda : He still mad at me…
Dahae : Yaaa..Eunda ssi, just forget about him, could you ?
Eunda : Why must I forget about him ?
Dahae : You always support him and now when you have an opportunity to meet him but he treated you this way…
Eunda : But I love him…
Dahae : You shouldn’t love him…he didn’t love you…
Eunda : Eonni…
Dahae : You sacrifice your own life just because of him…you should be with someone right now..but you not ! because of him…again…maybe right now you already get married when you meet someone..but because of Eunhyuk that you really loves…you didn’t ! think about that…
Eunda : Eonni…I don’t care about that ! I don’t care if Eunhyuk mad or angry with me without anything that I make him mad…but I will always support him no matter what..I already fall in love with him..I can’t meet someone else right now..since Eunhyuk oppa already owned my heart…I don’t care if he doesn’t loves me…it’s just so enough when I’m loving him…you know what I mean ? If I can marry him…I’m the happiest person in this world…even he didn’t treated me like he treated other fans..gwenchana ! still he treated me, right ? he’s my ultimate bias….
Dahae : Yaaa…Eunda ssi…what did Eunhyuk do to you ?
Eunda : He doesn’t do nothing…just his smiles makes me melted..




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment