Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 15)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5AZbJnUCig


At Jeju, Eunda that accompany Joowon attend the meeting, and that meeting going so smoothly..



Joowon : Gomapta, Eunda ssi…
Eunda : Ye ? For what ?
Joowon : *smiles* for being with me..
Eunda : What do you mean ?
Joowon : Ani…well, I should treat you a dinner..don’t forget to meet me tonight at 8pm here in the lobby..
Eunda : Huh ? Jinjja ? Okay..I will be here at 8pm…
Joowon : Hahaha..okay..meet you tonight..go take some rest now..

Joowon going back to his room..while Eunda doesn’t going back to her room..she ask the receptionist about a place that she can hang out..she take a cab and going to that place…When she arrived, she just take a walk for a while…

“How I wish I can go here with Eunhyuk oppa”

But Eunda doesn’t know that when she take a cab from the hotel..Joowon watch her from far away…

Joowon : Eunda ssi…what happen to you…

Eunhyuk at his parent’s house..

Dukboon : Eunhyuk ssi, miss your wife ?
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Dukboon : That face..I know..you miss your wife, don’t you ?
Eunhyuk : Ne, eomma…
Dukboon : Why don’t you go to her friend’s hometown and bring her back..
Eunhyuk : Should I ?
Dukboon : Of course..
Eunhyuk : But you know..if I bring her back..I will leave her alone again..since my tour still not end..
Dukboon : I know..but at least, you can see her..bring her somewhere that she likes…

“Eomma, the truth is I don’t where Eunda is…ottokhae ?”

Eunhyuk going to his room and lying on the bed…Sora come and lying beside Eunhyuk..



Eunhyuk : Noona..ottokhae ?
Sora : Waeyo ? you don’t like me to lying beside you ??
Eunhyuk : Ani…I mean how to start ?
Sora : Start what ? Searching for Eunda ?
Eunhyuk : Ne…
Sora : You already asked Dahae ?
Eunhyuk : Ne..she doesn’t know where is Eunda as well…
Sora : Aah, I got it…why don’t you search where is she work ?
Eunhyuk : Yaaa..you are right ! She will be there..
Sora : Good then !
Eunhyuk : But noona…I don’t know whre is she work now..
Sora : Mwoya ? You didn’t ask her about that ?
Eunhyuk : Aniyoo…
Sora : What are you thinking, Eunhyuk ah ? You didn’t even care about you wife at all ? where did she work ? who she hang out with ?
Eunhyuk : No..I’m not..
Sora : Omomo…If I’m Eunda..I will do what she do to you right now..but a long time ago..before I marry you…
Eunhyuk : Noona..I know this is my fault…please help me..
Sora : Well, go and meet Dahae..I think she knew where Eunda works at…
Eunhyuk : But I found her…I’m scared that she not gonna believe me again..
Sora : She will..trust me !
Eunhyuk : Ne…*feels guilty*

Eunhyuk take his car key and going to Dahae’s place…

Dahae : Eunhyuk ah, I told you she’s not here…
Eunhyuk : I know..she run away..it’s my fault..
Dahae : Ye ? Run away ? no wonder she doesn’t reply my message or pick up my call..
Eunhyuk : She do that to you too ?
Dahae : Eunhyuk ah, what did to you to her now ? Why she run away ? *almost scream*
Eunhyuk : I make a big mistakes…and I admit it..but please..tell me what company she work at ?
Dahae : She work at Tourism Company..near to Yeoiudo Park…
Eunhyuk : Gomapta !
Dahae : Eunhyuk ssi, after you find her..what you gonna do ?
Eunhyuk : I…
Dahae : Just divorce her..I don’t want to feel hurt just because of you..it’s enough !
Eunhyuk : Dahae ah…

Eunhyuk walk away and go to Eunda’s workplace..

Eunhyuk : Hi..can I meet Eunda..I mean Kim Eunda..she works here, right ?
Receptionist : Ouh..jamkanmanyo !



Suddenly Yoonyoung appear and saw Eunhyuk at the reception counter..

Yoonyoung : Huh ? Eunhyuk ssi ? Is that you ?
Eunhyuk : Ye ? can I help you ?
Yoonyoung : You are Eunda’s husband right ?
Eunhyuk : Ne..majayo !
Yoonyoung : Well, let’s go to the café…I will explain to you there..
Eunhyuk : Sure…

Eunhyuk and Yoonyoung going to the café and order two latte..

Eunhyuk : Is Eunda here ? Cause I need to meet her..
Yoonyoung : I know something is wrong..
Eunhyuk : Ye ? what do you mean ? she quit ?
Yoonyoung : Ani…urmm..she doesn’t tell you, right ?
Eunhyuk : Told me what ?
Yoonyoung : She’s going to Jeju for three days…
Eunhyuk : Jeju ?
Yoonyoung : Yeah…she told me that she gonna asked you a permission…
Eunhyuk : Urmm…do you know what hotel that they stayed ?
Yoonyoung : Aniyoo..I don’t know..
Eunhyuk : Well, I need to got now..thanks for the latte…
Yoonyoung : No problem…

Eunhyuk going back to his house and feel that house is really empty without Eunda…He just sit in the corner and thinking what will Eunda do when she in that house..

Eunda and Joowon meet at the lobby…

Joowon : Well, let’s go..
Eunda : Ne…*smiles*



They have a dinner at the hotel restaurant…Order a food that they want to eat..

Joowon : Well, I need to go to our office tomorrow…have a visit…so will going back tonight to Seoul..
Eunda : Ah, jinjjayo ?
Joowon : But you need to stay here…
Eunda : Waeyo ? the meeting already finished, right ?
Joown : Yeah..but this past few weeks..I saw that maybe you have a problem ?
Eunda : Problem ? Ani..I don’t have any problem..
Joowon : Just admit it, Eunda…it’s about something personal…I know…I saw it from your face…
Eunda : Sir…
Joowon : Don’t call me that..right now we not in the mood for work..just like a friend asking other friend to hang out…just call me Joowon..
Eunda : But you are my boss…
Joowon : I know..but please…just call me that…
Eunda : Ne…
Joowon : About your problem..is it something happen between you guys ? I wish I can help you..
Eunda : Help me ? like what ?
Joowon : Give you a chance to relax your mind here…I don’t want you to destroy your career just because of your personal problem…so, I give you a week holiday..and I will pay for your hotel charge..
Eunda : No…I can’t accept it, Joowon ssi..
Joowon : Yaaa…just think that all of this as a present from me to you…
Eunda : A present ?
Joowon : Yeah…for being a loyal secretary for me..
Eunda : It’s nothing *smiles* I just do my work..
Joowon : Hahah..I know..

Eunda and Joowon eating and chatting that night before Joowon going back to Seoul…after finished, Eunda send Joowon to the airport..

Eunda : Thanks..
Joowon : For what ?
Eunda : For the present..*smiles*
Joowon : Hope you like it..
Eunda : Yes..I like it so much…everyone loves holiday…
Joowon : Well, need to go now..don’t forget to come work next week..
Eunda : Hahaha….I will come back..don’t worry !

Joowon kiss Eunda’s forehead and walk away without looking at Eunda back..Eunda feel really shocked that time..doesn’t know that Joowon would kiss her…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment