Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 7)




listen to this >>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpavUXSSBh0


A few months already passed, Super Junior have so many overseas activities…and Eunda doesn’t also don’t have a time to stalk Eunhyuk since she have a final exam for her final semester…



Dahae : Eunda ssi, you don’t want to go out ?
Eunda : Ani…I need to study…have a exam tomorrow…
Dahae : Your last paper ?
Eunda : Ne..and then I can continue stalk Super Junior…can’t wait !
Dahae : Yaa…should say something like “ I need to find a job “..
Eunda : Hahaha..
Dahae : Well, I will take away something for you to eat..
Eunda : Gomawo, eonni !


When Dahae already go down and she meet Super Junior members at the lobby…

Dahae : Annyeong haseyo..*smiles*
Super Junior : Annyeong haseyo…

Dahae just continue to walk and meet her friends at the Dongdaemun…

Eunda that busy studying got a new message…

“Yaaa…Kim Eunda, your Eunhyuk already came back from overseas” – Lee Dahae

Eunda : Omo…did he ? *excited*

“Jinjja, eonni ? heeeee….<3 eunda="" kim="" o:p="">

Finally, Eunda finished her studies…and she gonna wait for her result..Then, she will think about what will she do next..and that time…she just thinking about Eunhyuk..

Eunda : Yaa….it’s been a long time I didn’t stalk them…I should do now..

Eunda going to the Tous Les Jours and just sit there waiting for Eunhyuk and his members…since she already read the twitter that Eunhyuk will be there to be a part time worker…

A few minutes later, Eunhyuk come with his other members…



Eunda : Mwoyaa ? his member as well ? Daebak !!!

But then, Eunda doesn’t join other fans to greet and meet Super Junior…she just sit there and watching them…suddenly Yesung come towards her…

Yesung : Is it you the one that we met on the lift before ?
Eunda : Ne…annyeong ! *smiles*
Yesung : What are you doing here ? alone ?
Eunda : Alone…doing nothing…just suddenly want to come here since I already finished my last exam today…
Yesung : Already graduated ?
Eunda : Ne !! *excited*
Yesung : Congrats…
Eunda : Kamsahamnida !
Yesung : Why you come here ? you likes Eunhyuk more than me ?
Eunda : Mwo ? aniyaa…I mean all of Super Junior members is the most handsome men..but I really like Eunhyuk a lot..I mean he is my bias..
Yesung : Ah, that’s why you came here ? just want to meet Eunhyuk..
Eunda : Ne..hihi ! *shy*
Yesung : Well, no doubt that you like her since your name almost the same with him..
Eunda : I know right ?
Yesung : Did Eunhyuk know that you are our neighbor ?
Eunda : Yes…he already know that..
Yesung : Jamkanman..I should call Eunhyuk..he gonna be happy seeing his fan…
Eunda : No ! I mean…don’t do that..just let him be..meet his fans…
Yesung : Waeyo ? you don’t want to meet him ?
Eunda : I just don’t want to disturb him..
Yesung : Yaaa..I think you are the first fan saying that..
Eunda : Hahaha…Am I ? well, maybe because I’m your neighbor then I can meet you guys every day…
Yesung : You are right ! well, Eunda ssi..do you have a plan tomorrow ?
Eunda : Me ? tomorrow ? Aniyoo…wae oppa ?
Yesung : Let’s meet tomorrow…
Eunda : *smiles* where and when ?
Yesung : Urmmm…at our agency…8pm…
Eunda : Your agency ?
Yesung : Yeah…you can see us practicing..well, got to go now..
Eunda : Ne..have fun,…gonna meet you tomorrow..
Yesung : Okay..don’t be late…
Eunda : I’m not !



Yesung going to join his members while Eunda going back to her apartment…

Donghae : Yaa…Yesung ah, where are you going ?
Yesung : Going no where…meet my fan over there…

Yesung pointed at the place where Eunda sat but she already gone…

Donghae : A ghost ?
Yesung : Aniyaaa..she was there before…maybe already go back..
Dukboon : Here it is…a latte for you guys…
Eunhyuk : Eomma, why you treat them so nicely while me being your worker here…
Dukboon : You are the one that want to help me for the first place…
Shindong : Eomma, so delicious..
Ryeowook : Yaa..Shindong ah, since when eomma cooks doesn’t taste delicious ?
Dukboon : Haha..enjoys !



Eunda take a train going back to her apartment and bumped into Dahae..

Eunda : Eonni !
Dahae : Ah, Eunda ssi…how’s your exam ?
Eunda : Well, a bit difficult but I think I can pass it..
Dahae : Good…where are you going ?
Eunda : Just came back from Tous Les Jours..
Dahae : You go there…yaaaa….miss your Eunhyuk ?
Eunda : Hihi..of course…
Dahae : What did you guys talked about ?
Eunda : Well, I’m not..
Dahae : Then ?
Eunda : I’m just watching him…but I did talked to Yesung oppa…and…
Dahae : And what ? he likes you..
Eunda : Aniyaaa..eonni…he invite me to go out tomorrow..going to their agency..
Dahae : Mwo ? Jinjja ? *almost scream* I told you..he likes you..
Eunda : Really ? how did you know ? But I already told him that I like Eunhyuk..
Dahae : Yaa..he invite you to watch them practicing, right ? no one will do that if he likes someone…
Eunda : Jinjja ? omo….*excited* but…if Eunhyuk know about it ?
Dahae : What’s the matter ? Eunhyuk is not your boyfriend..and the important thing is Yesung is the one that invite you..
Eunda : But still I feel so guilty..
Dahae : Don’t be…you should go…let’s go back..need to search a cute clothes for you…
Eunda : Yaa..eonni….

Dahae grab Eunda’s arm to follow her…

That night, Eunda and Dahae pick and choose a clothes for Eunda tomorrow…



Next day, Eunda get ready since she already promise to Yesung that she will not gonna be late…and after that, she take a subway going to the SM Agency at Apgujeong…

A few minutes later, she arrived there…

A guard : Miss..can I help you ?
Eunda : Yesung…he invite me to come here…
A guard : Aaah, really ? you need to wear this pass….and they in the practice room right now..
Eunda : Gomawo…

Eunda search for the practice room and heard Super Junior song…she look inside and saw that they already start their practicing…

Eunda : Uwahhhh….Super Junior oppa are so sexy when they dance…



Eunhyuk saw Eunda behind using the mirror in front of him and suddenly he stopped dancing…and go towards Eunda…

Eunhyuk : What are you doing here ? don’t you see that we busy practicing..
Eunda : I just..
Eunhyuk : I don’t want to hear anything from you…just go !
Eunda : Oppa…
Eunhyuk : Don’t call me oppa…I told that before…
Eunda : But before this when we..
Eunhyuk : We what ? we do nothing…aah, that night ? are you still thinking about that night ?
Eunda : Oppa..you take a selca with my phone..
Eunhyuk : That night…I take my own selca with your phone…just because you are my fans…and that was a gift to you…because…I don’t want you to disturb me ever again !!!
Eunda : Why…you…
Eunhyuk : I don’t like you to disturb me again…you are everywhere…I hate that !
Eunda : ……*sad*
Eunhyuk : Don’t cry ! you think when I see you cry, I will feel guilty ?
Yesung : Eunhyuk ssi…
Eunhyuk : Shut up ! hey crazy fan….just go away..don’t disturb me here…in my mum’s café and everywhere..just think where were you belong…arasseo ???

Eunda take a deep breath and smile even that time it’s really a difficult time for her…

Eunda : Ne, Eunhyuk ssi…arasseo  ! *smiles* Annyeonghi gaseyo…

Eunda run away while Eunhyuk go to somewhere else…Other members just keep silent and feel that Eunhyuk acted so weird…Yesung go to chase Eunhyuk..



Yesung : Eunhyuk ah, what are you doing to her ?
Eunhyuk : I don’t like her…
Yesung : But she like you…
Eunhyuk : Do I care ? Just be like other fans..they love or like me but still they just acted like a fans…but she ? no !!! she think that when she talked to me..I will be fall in love with her ??
Yesung : Whatever, Eunhyuk ah ! But still..I’m the one that inviting her to came here..but you ruined it…and you know what ? she fall in love with the wrong person..she should never love you…

Yesung walk away from Eunhyuk…


Eunda at Apgujeong Subway..but she just sit there…even the train already passing by…she didn’t believe with what have Eunhyuk done to her…and she felt really embarrassed with other Super Junior members…





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment