Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, March 9, 2013

My 4th Anniversary with Eunhyuk ~!!



Hello everyone...
Pelik kan ? suddenly I rajin gila nak update blog...walaupun masa tak mengizinkan...Bila da rajin ni of course la I need to change a bit about my blog kan ? Lagu nak kena buang...Since youtube da tak bagi letak video kecik kat tepi tu..huh ! sedih...
9th March 2009 - 9th March 2013
Okay ~ mesti korang tertanya tanya kenapa I letak title macam tu ? 4th Anniversary ?Meaningg ~?? It's because Sorry Sorry Music Video already been 4 years now..Dan juga I've been loving Eunhyuk since then..sampai la sekarang ni..Hahaha..many people have asking me.."bila la kau nak kahwin ?" "kenapa sampai sekarang kau tak cari BF ?" "macam mana nak kahwin kalau ingat Eunhyuk je ?" Heloooo...I don't care...bila I nak kahwin...kalau da ada jodoh takkan kemana...kalau dapatEunhyuk lagi la 100% tak kesah...kahwin sekarang pon I sanggup...carik BF ye ? urmm..Let me think...susah la nak cari BF yang bagus sekarang ni..I mean bukan semua tak bagus..sebab sebelum I memang ada jumpa sorang yang memang perangai dia makes me fall in love...But...suddenly the way he treat me tu...not acceptable...really ! Ouh yes...macam mana nak kahwin kalau ingat Eunhyuk ? well...I fall in love with him..ottokhae ? I will always and still in loves with him even..


he cheated on me xDD


he going somewhere alone without me...


he take pictures without me..


 he smiling like this...


 he makes me melted seeing this..


his innocent faces..


with his arrogant faces..


his personality...

Everything..I loves everything about him...I really don't care what people will saying about me..saying I'm crazy..yang Eunhyuk confirm not will be with me...if I meet someone like him..okay ~ maybe I can accepted that person..but remember that I will never forget about him...I loves him..he is my first love..urmm..maybe not ! but for me..he is...he's the one for me...

Eunhyuk oppa, I love you...forever !!


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment