Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 5)



listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWctZNtda0


Eunda feel really excited when seeing Eunhyuk’s selca in her phone…the picture that she really like is…



Eunda : Is that mean Eunhyuk doesn’t mad at me anymore ?

Eunda just continue looking at the photo and going to the mini stop…
She search something that simple to eat at night..buy some ramen and a drink..and when she wants to pay the things..suddenly someone come..

Eunhyuk : Do you have a panadol ?
Eunda : *look beside her* *shocked*
Eunhyuk : What ? I’m not a ghost for you to see me that way…*weird face*
Eunda : Ani..you are not !
Eunhyuk : You bought this ?
Eunda : Ne…waeyo, oppa ?
Eunhyuk : I told you before…
Eunda : Mian….Eunhyuk ssi..*disappointed*

‘I thought that he already forgive me..but he is not !’

A man : Here is the panadol…
Eunhyuk : How much ?
A man : 2500 won…
Eunhyuk : Ani..all of this….*include Eunda’s things*
A man : Aaahh..jamkanman…
Eunda : Huh ? Eunhyuk ssi…that is mine…
Eunhyuk : I know..I pay it for you…

‘Yaaa…why this person acted so weird ? ‘

A man : All of this…9000 won…
Eunhyuk : Aaahh, okay…here…
A man : Ne…kamsahamnida !



Eunda and Eunhyuk waiting for that guy packing their things..

Eunda : Eunhyuk ssi, why you being so nice with me ? *excited*
Eunhyuk : Well, you are my fans..why shouldn’t I be nice to you…sometimes…
Eunda : Sometimes ?? are you still angry with me ?? waeyo ?
A man : Here’s the thing..thank you and come again..
Eunhyuk : Ne..gomawo..

Eunhyuk take all of the things and go out from the shop left Eunda…

Eunda : Yaaa..Eunhyuk ssi…my things…you take them…*run towards him*
Eunhyuk : It’s not yours…
Eunda : Ne ?
Eunhyuk : I bought this with my money..so, it’s not yours anymore…
Eunda : *sad and angry* Yaaaa…Eunhyuk ssi…you….

‘ Why can’t I mad at him ? Aigooo…’

Finally, Eunda just run away and left Eunhyuk behind…



Eunda felt really sad that time..and she just run to Han River that near to her house..and sit on the bench..

‘ How can he do that to me ? I’m not doing anything wrong to him..just now he’s good to me..gave my phone back…took his photo with my phone..and suddenly he treated me like this ? and ….I can’t even mad at him…’

Eunda : Yaaa..I’m so hungry…

Eunda take her phone out and take a look at Eunhyuk’s photo again…and mumbling herself...

Eunda : Yaa..oppa…why you take your photo with my phone if you still mad at me ? 
Eunhyuk : Yaaaa…crazy ! now you mad at me ?
Eunda : Huh ? Eunhyuk op…ssi… *shocked* yaaa..what do you want from me now ?
Eunhyuk : Ani…
Eunda : You want my phone back ? Shirro !! I will not give it to you…

Eunda try to run from Eunhyuk…

Eunhyuk : I just want to give you this…*something in the plastic bag*
Eunda : What’s that ?
Eunhyuk : Just take it…you will know…

Eunda take the plastic bag from Eunhyuk and look inside…it’s Ddeokbogi..

Eunda : Oppa….* felt really touched with Eunhyuk’s *
Eunhyuk : Here..your drink…
Eunda : Gomawo…*tears come out*
Eunhyuk : Yaaa…I didn’t do anything wrong..why must you crying ?
Eunda : Ani..I’m just so touched…you want some ?
Eunhyuk : Of course…



Eunda just smile when seeing Eunhyuk eat the rice cakes…

‘Omo..why he is so handsome ?
Eunhyuk : Am I so handsome enough to make you stared at me ? *mouth full with rice cakes*
Eunda : Ye ? Urmm…*look somewhere else* Yes !! *smiles*
Eunhyuk : Mwo ? really ?
Eunda : Ne…you’re the handsome one when you do your gummy smile..kyeopta !!!
Eunhyuk : Hahah..everybody loves that !!
Eunda : I know..but I loves everything about you…
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Eunda : Huh ? urrmmm…I mean I like everything about you…since you are my ultimate bias…heeeee ! *cover*
Eunhyuk : Well, okay ….

‘ Omo…did I just confess to him that I love him ?? ottokhae ? ‘




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment