Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 3)




Hi guys ~ nice to meet you again...my 3rd part for My Ultimate Bias ;)


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkL8-fk5KFA




Midnight in Super Junior’s dorm…



Leeteuk : You know what ? I met a cute fans in front of our apartment and found out that she lives on the same level with us…
Eunhyuk : Fans ? A girl ?
Donghae : Mwoyaa ? Of course our fans is more to girl…
Leeteuk : Ne…she’s cute…
Yesung : Talking about our fans..we met on this morning…
Eunhyuk : Yaaa..is she the only one that lives here ?

Donghae, Yesung and Leeteuk feels very weird with Eunhyuk…

Donghae : Eunhyuk ah, waeyo ? you look like you have a problem…
Eunhyuk : Aniyaa..just forget about it…
Leeteuk : Are you sure ? looks like you didn’t like our fans…
Eunhyuk : Ani…I just need to take some rest..think about something that I shouldn’t care..

Eunhyuk just left them in the living room..

Donghae : Tell me about this girl ? How she looks like ?
Leeteuk : She looks like one actress…

Leeteuk just continue about the fans that he met…


While Eunda and Dahae watching k-drama in KBS World called “Seoyoung, My Daughter...



Dahae : Omo ~ Hojeong and Sangu is really a cute couple…
Eunda : Ne…how I wish Eunhyuk will treat me like that..
Dahae : Yaa..Eunda ssi, can you just stop talking about Eunhyuk for a second ?
Eunda : Ne….eonni !! I will…

In Eunda’s mind, she think about Eunhyuk being Sangu and when she being Hojeong…

‘Aigooo…how I wish Eunhyuk can be like Sangu…he is so handsome and very gentlemen’

Dahae : You know what ? I think Hojeong’s character is exactly just like you…Sangu doesn’t like her but she still in love with Sangu…
Eunda : Mwoyaa ? but it’s okay, right ? since Sangu also like Eunhyuk…handsome and gentlemen..
Dahae : Mwo ? The way you told me about him..he never be like Sangu..Sangu more handsome and gentlemen than him…erghhh !
Eunda : Yaa..eonni ! don’t talk bad about my boyfriend…
Dahae : He’s not your boyfriend..just your bias….I think you should find someone else..to be your real boyfriend…not a fantasy boyfriend like him..he will never be with you…
Eunda : Gwenchana…


Three days later, Eunda get ready going to Tous Les Jours since in twitter they said that Eunhyuk will be there…

Eunda : Jalga, eonni !!
Dahae : Going to meet Eunhyuk again ?
Eunda : Yeah..
Dahae : Don’t you feel tired seeing him almost everyday ?
Eunda : Nope…
Dahae : But you can meet him everyday in the lobby or the lift…
Eunda : It’s different, eonni ! he looks very handsome when he meet his other fans…
Dahae : Ne..ne..you should go now…since I will go out again…meet my boyfriend..my REAL boyfriend…maybe we gonna have an overnight session..
Eunda : Omomoo….jinjja ?
Dahae : Shut up !



Eunda walking to the Tous Les Jours…like before that she always sit near to the counter but since she came late..Eunhyuk already there meeting his fans…Eunda just sit near the door…


Eunhyuk : Annyeong !
ELF 1 : Oppa…you are so handsome today…
Eunhyuk : Kamsahamnida !!

Suddenly all of the Super Junior members coming inside the café…

Eunda : Uwaahhh..daebak !!!

And when she looking at other members…someone already in front of her…

Eunda : *shocked* Eunhyuk oppa !! *get up*
Eunhyuk : Happy ?

At that time, Eunda realizes that Eunhyuk already told her that he doesn’t want Eunda to come to his café again…she feel very scared if Eunhyuk get angry again and she take her mineral bottle and left…

Eunhyuk just looking Eunda walking out from his café…



Dukboon : Who is it ?
Eunhyuk : Huh ? eomma…ani..just a fans…
Dukboon : A fans ? looks like that she run from you…
Eunhyuk : I told her before that I don’t want her to come here..
Dukboon : Why ? what is it ? you shouldn’t do that to your fans…I didn’t teaches you that…
Eunhyuk : But I think she’s a crazy girl..
Dukboon : Yaa…you are the one that makes her crazy…
Eunhyuk : Really ? because of my handsome face ?
Dukboon : Aigoo..my weird son…*walk away*

Eunhyuk recognize something on the table and realize it is Eunda’s phone…

Eunhyuk : Yaaa..this crazy girl…why she left her phone here ? a reason for her to come back here again ?

Eunhyuk take that phone and put in his pocket…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment